6th August 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Job Opportunities after completion of BBA course?

Can i do the job after bba

6th August 2012, 06:11 PM
singhhr23

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Job Opportunities after completion of BBA course?

Yes you are eligible as you have completed your graduation now you can apply in Private as well as government sector.
In government you can apply for bank jobs,railways and others for clerk and Probationary officer.
And in private sector you have lots of option now it 's upto you whatever you want to choose you can make your career on that.

Thanks......
12th June 2013, 01:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Job Opportunities after completion of BBA course?

After BBA, you can try for the job position of Junior Executive, Business Development Executive, etc. Sales Manager and Junior Manager Positions are also open for you. Administrative Helper in NHHID is suitable for BBA graduates. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd has recently invited applications from BBA graduates for the profile of Customer Relations Manager. Graduate level jobs offered by banks and defense can be opted.
24th September 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

BBA scope is can change in future ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?