2nd March 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completion of BBA and how will I apply for MBA after that?

can i get a perfect job after my bba, if so what type of jobs and which place would be the best one.right now i am a student of 11th form, i want to get into the job(part time) job right after my graduation. then i want to apply for mba.please help me

12th April 2012, 08:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completion of BBA and how will I apply for MBA after that?

After BBA degree, one can try for executive job positions in marketing firms, IT firms, etc. They can get in to the role of Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, etc in firms offering such jobs. Tourism sector and Management sector also offers various career opportunities for BBA graduates. After completing BBA one can seek admission to MBA degree through competitive exams like CAT or MAT. Those who possess good score in these exams can get admission in top management colleges.
26th October 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completion of BBA and how will I apply for MBA after that?

Hello,i have completed b.b.a and iam confused about what should i do futher..please help
12th May 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I want to join as a BBA student.I want to know about this degree and the scope of MBA
13th May 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I do not want to doing mba....so which management cources much better than mba?
2nd January 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to know best courses after BBA and job apportunity after completion that course.
4th April 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with commerce stream .. and i want to know details about BBA both merits and demerits of this course.........
6th April 2014, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

hallo sir a am 12th class commarec student what degree aloo me fetucer. p/z help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?