13th January 2018, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get lecturer job in private or government college after completion of M.Com and after clearing the NET exam?

If I clear NET exam and M.Com I can get lecturer job in private or government college? What is the thing that keeps in mind that I cannot disqualify after net?And I also want to do M.Phil that I can do before net or not? Please provide me your valuable advice.

Related Questions:
15th January 2018, 01:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get lecturer job in private or government college after completion of M.Com and after clearing the NET exam?

You can pursue M.Phil before qualifying NET also.
And after qualifying NET you are eligible to join in any private college or government college. College will be issued after counseling. You have to go for counseling first after that you will be given posting.
After qualifying NET entrance exam no need to worry about anything. Just give your best in every further procedures.
15th January 2018, 02:20 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get lecturer job in private or government college after completion of M.Com and after clearing the NET exam?

You can pursue Master of Philosophy before or after National Eligibility Test as per your wish.

Qualification required for NET exam:

~~Master's degree from a recognized university. You should have at least 55% marks in master's degree to apply for NET exam.

~~After qualifying NET, you can apply for post of lecturer and then you will have to qualify interview and its exam for final selection.
15th January 2018, 04:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you will clear NET examination you will become eligible for recruitment as lecturer in government or private colleges.

Other than qualifying in NET you also have to wait for vacancy in various colleges for specific course and have to qualify in selection procedure for respective college or university.

You can pursue M.Phil course after NET also.

For more detail visit at official website of respective institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?