24th June 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?

My name is Lavanya K. iam 40 years old can i get job in state or central government, i was completed B.A with 50% and also type writing Higher in english and know some computer operating like excel and word , idont have any income source since three years because of my health (suffering from spondilietys) and my husband died on 16.09.2013 and my children are not completed their studies one of them b'tech final year and one of them is 5th clas . some one helps us but now they are also stopped helping , i worked hard sincearly at past and present also i promissed to the government to work hard , so please help me.Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a central or state government job at the age of 40 years in Kolkata? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  4. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  5. Am I eligible to attend central/government state government job exam after passing inter with 61%
  6. Where will I get job after completion of Aeronautical Engineering in Central or State government?
  7. Am I eligible to central and state government services exams after completion of B.Sc Graduation course?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for central government job after completion of B.Tech from ICE?
  9. Am I eligible to get government job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing from college of nursing Ahmedabad?
  10. Is CAT coaching useful for other competitive exams like GATE
  11. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  12. List of job opportunities available in state and central government sector after completion of B.Tech Silk Technology?
  13. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  14. Which is the best career for BSc B.Ed Mathematics major and chemistry minor graduate
  15. Maximum age limit to appear for CTET? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for state government job in Chhattisgarh after completion of B.Sc Agriculture from LPU?
  17. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  18. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
26th June 2016, 08:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?

At the age of 40 years, there is hardly any government either in Central government or in state government. The upper age limit for even SC/ST candidates along with relaxation is 37 years in most state and central government. You are not eligible for general government job options.

There is one exam called National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. If you pursue master's degree and secure 55% marks minimum, you can apply for this exam for becoming lecturer in government colleges as there is no age limit for this post. But first you have to master's degree.

If you have knowledge of English and you can type in English then you can participate in EALP contest and even advice your son to participate. If you both of you remain in top ten in both sessions then you can earn handsome amount of more than 5000 per month. It will definitely help you while pursuing master's degree. You can read about guidelines about EALP at http://www.ealp.com.
26th June 2016, 10:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?

For a 40 year old candidate there is not much in government sector. Only those who have post graduation can get some lecturer post based on NET/SET score.

Hence, on the basis of BA you can only get job in private sector with the age of 40 years. Only in case of age relaxation for reserved category there will be some opportunities for you in government sector.
27th June 2016, 12:08 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

No, for you there is no chance of getting government jobs. You are hard worker but you age has cross the limit as required for any government jobs. Below are the age criteria:-

1.General Category Candidates- Minimum age is 21 years & Maximum age is 30 years
2.SC/ST Category Candidates- You will get age relaxation of up to 5 years that is you can apply till 35 years of age.
3. OBC Category Candidates-You will get age relaxation of up to 3 years that is you can apply till 33 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?