26th May 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get seat in NIIT, Warangal after completion of NIIT exam with 120 marks?

I got 120 marks in NIIT exams and 950 in IPE exams. Will i get seat in NIIT warangal? What is the minimum criteria? Who can provide me the details on the same? Please guide me with the complete information soon as possible. Thank you!

16th July 2016, 11:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get seat in NIIT, Warangal after completion of NIIT exam with 120 marks?

>> National Institute of Technology, Warangal is a premier federally funded technical institute in India.

>> If you are open category candidate then sorry to say you are not eligible to get seat in NIIT, Warangal after completion of NIIT exam with 120 marks

>> On the other hand if you are SC category candidate then you can apply for admission in National Institute of Technology, Warangal because the minimum marks required for SC candidate is 95.

>> Also you need to score more than 70% marks in your 12th class from a recognized board for the admission in National Institute of Technology, Warangal.

MARKS REQUIRED FOR National Institute of Technology, Warangal

=> General Candidate = 180 to 190

=> Scheduled Caste = 90 to 95

=> Scheduled Tribe = 70 to 80

=> Other Backward Class = 145 to 155.

>> For more information you can contact at given below address:::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>

Off Warangal-Hyderabad Highway, National Institute of Technology Campus, Warangal, Telangana 506004
Phone: 0870 245 9191
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?