19th June 2011, 11:21 AM
saivishnu.p

How to get enrolled in Student Internship Program organized in corporate companies? Can I become a student partner or student ambassador for a corporate?

How to get enrolled in Student intrnship program organised in Corporate companies? Can I become an Student Partner or Student Ambassodor for a corparate?

Related Questions:
  1. Corporate Internship in HCL, Lucknow for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  2. Non-ICSI student is eligible to do M.Com in Corporate Secretaryship? How and from where to do M.Com in Corporate Secretaryship? -- [New]
  3. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  4. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  5. Internship program in MNCs companies being a B.Tech 2nd year CSE student?
  6. What should I do to get internship in companies?
  7. List of Banks and Companies offering internship to MBA student
  8. How to do diploma in corporate law with regular class? I am a student of LLB
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  10. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of companies providing internship program in Bangalore? I'm B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  13. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  14. Courses available to study in Undergraduate to further pursue Corporate Finance for Science student?
  15. Placement statistics of Bhagwant University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which companies will allow to take internship being a 3rd year B.E student?
  17. Is PG program in Corporate Law good while pursuing CS course? How much beneficial is it?
  18. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
13th February 2014, 09:21 PM
Sowmya449

Default Re: How to get enrolled in Student Internship Program organized in corporate companies? Can I become a student partner or student ambassador for a corporate?

How to get enrolled in Student internship program organized in Corporate companies?Is there any special categories for girls and minorities...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?