31st January 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NIMCET after completing BSc IT from NIIT with 70% marks through distance mode?

sir .
I have completed bsc it from niit with 70% marks through distance mode am i eligible for nimcet exam my mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
31st January 2012, 11:45 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NIMCET after completing BSc IT from NIIT with 70% marks through distance mode?

dear friend,
My friend , to appear in NIMCET exam you have to fulfill some eligibility criteria first..

Eligibility criteria for NIMCET exam:-

1.Candidate has to complete the graduation in any trade with 60% aggregate.

2.Candidate must have maths or stats in 12th class.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill to appear in NIMCET exam..
As you have done B.Sc in IT stream with 70% aggregate ,then you are eligible for NIMCET exam..

All the best..
25th February 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NIMCET after completing BSc IT from NIIT with 70% marks through distance mode?

I got 58.6% in 12th & 64% Marks in BCA, i eligible for nimcet exam my mail id is [email protected]
8th June 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tel me iam completed ITI Electronics then i can Eligible BSC IT Course [email protected]
30th March 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

i hve pursueded BSc(IT) from NIIT with 70%... i was having maths in 12th and achieved 96 marks from NIOS
am i eligible for NIMCET. my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?