23rd March 2023, 06:48 PM
Hatta@123

Am I eligible to give icar net in plant physiology discipline?

I have done my masters in Botany. I have studied Plant physiology as a subject in 2nd and 3 rd semester. Am I eligible to give icar net in plant physiology discipline

2nd May 2023, 02:28 PM
Kia2023

Default Re: Am I eligible to give icar net in plant physiology discipline?

The stream you are talking about comes under Agricultural Biotechnology. The eligibility to appear for the exam under Agricultural Biotechnology, one need to have his maters in Botany/plant Sciences/Agriculture/Biotechnology.
Since you have completed your masters in Botany, you are eligible to appear ICAR Net under plant physiology discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
NET of ICAR, CSIR and UGC equivalent or different in value? Can any ICAR NET qualified get benefit of NET for admission in PhD in Central University? 2 13th February 2022 02:51 PM
What is the difference between ICAR-NET and ARS-NET? Whether ICAR-NET have Prelims and Mains exam? Can I appear if completed M.Sc(Food Technology)? Date of exams? 6 3rd July 2021 12:30 AM
Can I apply in ICAR-NET and AIEEA to study Post Graduation in Agriculture being a Botany student? What is the syllabus followed for ICAR-NET? 1 22nd April 2020 04:45 PM
Can I apply in ICAR-NET and AIEEA to study Post Graduation in Agriculture being a Botany student? Syllabus of ICAR-NET? 0 21st July 2016 12:41 AM