21st July 2016, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply in ICAR-NET and AIEEA to study Post Graduation in Agriculture being a Botany student? What is the syllabus followed for ICAR-NET?

I am doing B.Sc(H) in Botany but I want to do my Post Graduation from Agriculture. Can you please tell me whether I am eligible for giving ICAR and AIEEA. Please tell me which other colleges I can apply to and also the syllabus of ICAR-NET. Please I need a quick reply, its very important, apparently matter of life and death. So please reply as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in ICAR-NET and AIEEA to study Post Graduation in Agriculture being a Botany student? What is the syllabus followed for ICAR-NET?
  2. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA PG entrance exam?
  3. Can I apply for ICAR NET? passed my M.Sc in Life science Botany
  4. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA entrance exam for PG courses?
  5. Can I apply for ICAR-NET if completed M.Sc in Life Science? Syllabus and sample question papers of ICAR-NET(Life Science)?
  6. Icar agronomy net syllabus and question papers for icar net perparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility to appper CSIR, ICMR, ICAR NET/JRF for food technology post graduation after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in ICAR-JRF for M.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  9. Are there any increments for ICAR NET?
  10. Are there any increments for ICAR NET?
  11. Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?
  12. What is the difference between ICAR-NET and ARS-NET? Whether ICAR-NET have Prelims and Mains exam? Can I appear if completed M.Sc(Food Technology)? Date of exams?
  13. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  14. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  15. Question papers of ICARUG exam?
  16. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  17. Any chance to get a seat in ICAR AIEEA?
  18. Eligibility to apply for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Horticulture) student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
22nd April 2020, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in ICAR-NET and AIEEA to study Post Graduation in Agriculture being a Botany student? What is the syllabus followed for ICAR-NET?

I have completed MSc Botany 2 years ago. Can I apply for ICAR PhD examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?