30th October 2011, 06:51 PM
twinkle1

Am I eligible for MCA entrance in IP university after completing BSc IT?

hi i hav completed my bsc-it le in bsc-it from ptu(distance education prog ) m i eligible 4 mca entrance exam in ip university

4th December 2011, 10:18 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA entrance in IP university after completing BSc IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle1 View Post
hi i hav completed my bsc-it le in bsc-it from ptu(distance education prog ) m i eligible 4 mca entrance exam in ip university

Yes , your eligible for MCA course ,

MCA stands for Master of business administration . The duration of the course is for the two years and the course is divided into four semester . The 1st semester has more over all the common subjects which are the core basis of MCA course.

MCA course having excellent job opportunity in software firms and also in Multinational companies with excellent salary.

Specialization for MCA course , Networking , Software Development , Systems Development , Systems Engineering , Systems Management , Troubleshooting etc......

If your interested in MCA course then you have qualified for Bachelor degree in Computer science, information Science with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . You have mathematics is main subject in 12th or Bachelor degree .

You have to qualified in any one of the entrance examination , All India MCA Common Entrance Test , Delhi University MCA Entrance Exam , National Institute of Technology MCA Common Entrance Test , Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test , If qualified for with good percentage of marks in this entrance examinaion your will good reputed colleges as you like .

Some reputed institution may conduct entrance examination , group discussion and Interview , based on this test they give admission for you .

So , If your eligible to apply for MCA course after completing your BCA course distance education program . I will provide you list of MCA colleges in India .

List of Top MCA colleges :

• Guru Nanak Dev University
  • Institute of Technology and Science
  • Vellore Institute of Technology
  • Sri Vasavi College
  • Birla Institute of Information technology
  • Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
  • Madurai Kamaraj University
  • Administrative Management College
21st April 2012, 02:59 AM
grotesque

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA entrance in IP university after completing BSc IT?

Dear sir/madam,
- Yes, you are eligible for the entrance test for MCA course from Inderprastha university after completing your B.Sc in your stream.
- MCA course is related with Master degree in the field of computer application.The duration of the course is 3 years and this course is bifurcated in 6 semesters.
- The main requirement for the MCA entrance exam will be graduation and as you sais you already complete the B.Sc then you are eligible for appear in the MCA entrance exam conducted by IP university.
- After passing in that exam, then you may have to give the written exam or GD's as conducted by the university for the admission. After achieving all these stages successfully then you will get the admission in IP university.

All the best
21st June 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for MCA entance in IP Uni. i had 49% in 12th and 72% in 10th to Uttarakhand board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?