24th August 2013, 10:52 PM
sandhu_88

Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc and MSc in Biotechnology and B.Ed

i have done my B.sc. and M.sc. in biotechnology and B.Ed. (Life science and Physical science),,and also qualified TET...am i eligible for the govt. job?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc and MSc in Biotechnology and B.Ed
  3. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc from CMJ university?
  4. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  5. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  6. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  7. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible for DSC after completing Bsc(Biotechnology, biochemistry,chemistry) Msc(chemistry) BEd (Biological science, telugu)?
  9. What should I do to be eligible for TRB exam and government teacher job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  10. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  11. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  14. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  15. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?
  17. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2016, 10:48 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc and MSc in Biotechnology and B.Ed

As, you have qualified in TET you are eligible for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

You also have master degree then you can appear for NET and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment as lecturer.

Other than core jobs you can appear for banking, railway, SSC and other jobs. But you need to qualify in examination for final recruitment.
16th May 2016, 12:56 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc and MSc in Biotechnology and B.Ed

Yes, candidates passed bachelor degree from any recognised university are eligible to appear for most of government jobs examination.

So you are eligible to appear for examination. The list of some of entrance examination are :-

IBPS/SBI.

Staff Selection Commission.

Railway Recruitment Board.

Public Commission Service.

So, you can appear for these examination to get the government jobs. You can also go for teaching and lecturer jobs if interested in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?