12th July 2012, 01:39 PM
sridhar.ynv

Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of Engineering from Singhania University?

Hello Sir i finished B.tech from singhania university can i eligible for govt jobs and further study after engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of Engineering from Singhania University?
  2. Will I be eligible to get professor jobs in government universities after completion of Ph.D in Singhania University, Rajasthan?
  3. Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs and other government purposes? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After passing diploma in automobile engineering from Singhania University will I be eligible for government job?
  5. Can we get government jobs after passing from Singhania University Computer Science?
  6. Does B.Ed course from Singhania University valid to get Government Jobs in Mumbai?
  7. Is it safe to do Ph.D course in Singhania University? Is it recognized by UGC? -- [New]
  8. Can I pursue higher studies in UK with Singhania University certificate?
  9. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  10. Is B.Ed from Singhania University good for government jobs?
  11. Can I be able to get a job completion of my studies in all sectors like MNC's/Government Sectors
  12. Can I get a government job after passing Singhania University in Rajasthan
  13. Is the Singhania University offering B.Tech computer science course valid for government jobs?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka Government jobs after completion of BCA in CMJ University?
  15. Is Singhania University registered under AICTE and NICTE? Should I do M.A in education from Mumbai University or M.Ed from Singhania University?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  17. Is Singhania University recognized by UGC act 1956? Will I be able to get a government job?
  18. Validity of B.Tech Mechanical in Singhania University? Can I take admission for M.Tech in other AICTE approved college?
12th July 2012, 05:56 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of Engineering from Singhania University?

In which branch of Engineering you have completed the B.Tech degree from Singhania University? It is difficult to point you towards right jobs unless you provide the proper information.

Anyway the answer of your question is that yes you are eligibile for government sector jobs. There are jobs in government sector for candidates from most of the fields of Engineering. The majority of jobs come from the Public Sector Undetaking. However you can also appear in Railways exam or Civil Service Exam for the job in govenment sector.

But no government job comes without any entrance exam. Even when you apply for job in Public Sector Undertaking, you are required to appear in a entrance exam. Only your performance in entrance exam along with your graduation score would determine whether you will get a job or not. Most PSU require B.Tech candidate to secure at least 60 percent marks to be eligible for the job.

There is one condition under which PSU may not require you to appear in entrance exam and call you for direct interview. If you have fared very well in the GATE exam.

GATE exam is conducted for post graduate course. Any candidate who aspire to pursue Masters degree in Engineering is required to appear in this exam. However today it has become very common for candidates who are not interested in further studies to appear in GATE exam.

The simple reason is that GATE exam score plays very important role when applying for the job. Not just the Public Sector Undertaking but private companies too look ino the GATE score of a candidate. It gives you advantage over other candidates who have not appeared in the GATE exam.

Therefore even if you are planning to study further and pursue masters degree, you will have to appear in the GATE exam and depending on the score you will get admission in the college.

Now there are several PSU and government agencies that would offer you job. Since you didn't mention the branch it is impossible for me to point out specific jobs. However here is the list of some sectors or companies where you may apply:

ISRO

DRDO

BHEL

ONGC

Power Plants

MTNL

BSNL

Nuclear Power Plants

IOCL

Indian Railways

Electricity Boards

BMRC

GAIL

BALCO
12th July 2012, 09:56 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of Engineering from Singhania University?

Hi dear........
You have not mention your stream in your question , there fore i am providing you the carrier chart from where you can get details about higher study & govt. jobs.

from this above chart you can get list of entrance exam which you can apply for govt. jobs after engineering.

Good luck.......
27th August 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

without any exam in goverment job
27th October 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

What r the govt jobs after inter that allow further education
5th February 2021, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

Can i appear for GATE after completing my masters in biotechnology from singhania university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?