11th April 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to get professor jobs in government universities after completion of Ph.D in Singhania University, Rajasthan?

I shall join phd in singhania university in rajasthan ,iwill eligible professor jobs in goverment universities.this is my question. I just want to make sure that I Will get the job without fail before trying to take the course as I am not ready to waste any time. Please answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?
  2. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of Engineering from Singhania University?
  3. Singhania university requires 50% for PhD instead of 55% in other universities, is it good and approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Singhania university PhD is good or fake?
  5. Does B.Ed course from Singhania University valid to get Government Jobs in Mumbai?
  6. Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs and other government purposes?
  7. Can I get a government job after passing Singhania University in Rajasthan
  8. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  9. After passing diploma in automobile engineering from Singhania University will I be eligible for government job?
  10. Being Assistant Professor in a College can I do PhD in Humanities at other university?
  11. Whether Singhania University, Rajasthan is UGC approved for Ph.D programme?
  12. In which Government Jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech from Rajasthan Technical University? Criteria for getting the Government jobs?
  13. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  14. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor of Mathematics while doing PhD?
  15. Can we get government jobs after passing from Singhania University Computer Science?
  16. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  17. Is Singhania University valid for M.Ed?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Government Universities after studying from a deemed university which was recently blacklisted?
13th April 2015, 03:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to get professor jobs in government universities after completion of Ph.D in Singhania University, Rajasthan?

Just make sure that you clear the NET Examination and then there will be no problem for you to get the job in Government Universities.
Students who have cleared the NET Examination have the option to either join a Government College as a lecturer or pursue the course of PhD as a Scholar.
So as you are getting your PhD completed just make sure that you are clear the NET Examination and once you do that then you will be eligible for the job of a professor in the Government Universities.
13th April 2015, 08:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to get professor jobs in government universities after completion of Ph.D in Singhania University, Rajasthan?

For government lecturer job NET/SLET is very essential and it is the minimum requirement to get the job. You must have a master's degree is respective discipline along with 55% marks from a recognized university to become eligible for these exams. After qualifying this test you will get salary according to the government pay commission. For reserved category candidates 50% marks in the minimum requirement for appearing in these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?