2nd April 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka Government jobs after completion of BCA in CMJ University?

I have completed bca in cmj university. Am I eligible to take kas exams,ias,bank exams,or any government jobs in karnataka? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? Expecting a quick answer from all. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  2. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?
  3. Government Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA from Correspondence? How to apply for these Jobs?
  4. Am I eligible for Government Sector Jobs after completing B.Tech from Karnataka State Open University through Distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to give NET exam after completion of my external M.Com from Karnataka university?
  6. Is Karnataka university recognized by central government? Is there any chance to get a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech?
  7. After getting B.Tech degree from KSOU, am I eligible for applying Govt. jobs in Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible for NET exam after completion of M.Com? I am doing my external M.Com from Karnataka University
  9. Am I eligible to take NET exam after completion of M.Com? I am doing my external M.Com from Karnataka University
  10. After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?
  11. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  12. For what kind of Government Jobs I am eligible to apply after completion of EEE course?
  13. Is Karnataka Open University B.Tech approved by UGC and AICTE? Is it approved by Kerala government? Can I apply for government job in Kerala with this B.Tech degree?
  14. Can I apply for Government job in West Bengal if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka state?
  15. Which is the best field after passing 12th in commerce subject
  16. Can I be eligible for PB Government Jobs? How to apply for jobs with passing certificates?
  17. Can I apply for government job after studying PUC in regular college and B.A from Karnataka Open University?
  18. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of Engineering from Singhania University?
2nd April 2015, 08:33 PM
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka Government jobs after completion of BCA in CMJ University?

Dear Friends,
I Have attached a pdf file, you can follow the pdf to understand the scope of the BCA.
5th April 2015, 12:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka Government jobs after completion of BCA in CMJ University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed bca in cmj university. Am I eligible to take kas exams,ias,bank exams,or any government jobs in karnataka? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? Expecting a quick answer from all. Thank you.
You have completed BCA degree from CMJ university so you are eligible for Karnataka government jobs.

CMJ University is a Self financed University located at Shillong and Established by the Government of Meghalaya. CMJ university is approved by UGC.

UGC Approval

http://www.cmju.in/
8th April 2015, 11:12 AM
Ashwakh

See , If the CMJ university (Which you mentioned in the Question) is a Recognised university , then you are eligible to apply for many Karnataka Government jobs.

If the CMJ university is not a Recognised university , then you are not eligible.

If CMJ university is a recognised one , then you can apply for the Bank jobs in Karnataka itself.

~ You can apply for the Ibps bank exams like ,

1) ibps bank clerk exam
2) ibps bank po exam

For clerk exam , minimum age is 18 years.
Relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 years and SC , ST candidates is 5 years.

For PO exam , minimum age is 21 years
Relaxation for Obc cadidates is 3 years and SC , ST candidates is 5 years

~ You can apply for the Conistable jobs , Subinspector jobs , Sub-jailor jobs in Karnataka Police department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?