10th May 2012, 10:51 PM
saemi

Am I eligible for government Jr college in Maharashtra after scoring 58 percentage and 43 percentage in B.Ed?

sir i am Msc with 58 percentage and b.ed with 43 percentage.so am i eligible for government jr college in maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government college after scoring 38 marks in MCA entrance?
  2. Am I eligible for AP ICET after completing my engineering from Maharashtra? Percentage of seats available for outside AP students?
  3. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  4. Percentage required for Maharashtra student to take admission in Gujarat Government Medical College?
  5. Which college is suitable for me after scoring a percentage of 47% in graduation? Can I get admission in government college?
  6. Can I get a government job in Jr college after scoring 58% from university of Mumbai and 43% in B.Ed?
  7. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after scoring 59% in Maths with 67 as overall percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get a government college after scoring 38 marks in MCA entrance exam by Vyapam?
  9. Low percentage in 10th will affect my future studies? -- [New]
  10. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in any college under Pune University after scoring 80 NATA score and 46.33% in 12th in Maharashtra board
  12. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  13. What is the percentage required to get admission in government or self finance dental college?
  14. Percentage required for admission in government college for MBBS?
  15. Can I do B.Ed course after scoring 57.7%
  16. Can I get admission in either private or government colleges of Maharashtra for BUMS?
  17. Colleges which I could get in counseling after scoring 99.41 cutt off percentage?
  18. Minimum percentage needed to take admission in government college of Agriculture in Maharshtra
22nd August 2012, 07:51 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government Jr college in Maharashtra after scoring 58 percentage and 43 percentage in B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saemi View Post
sir i am Msc with 58 percentage and b.ed with 43 percentage.so am i eligible for government jr college in maharashtra

You have to mention for which course you want to know about the eligibility after completing your M. Sc with 58% and B.Ed with 43%.
Whether it is for admission in some degree course or for a post of faculty in any school/college/university!

In the absence of this vital information it is not possible to provide the information for your desired queries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?