25th December 2012, 07:33 PM
gunasagukavi

Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School

sir, im kavitha BCA.,B.Ed.now imworking as a cs teacher in matric school and i doing M.Sc.im eligible for gov teacher or not.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Ed course after working as a teacher in government school?
  2. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  3. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  4. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  5. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  6. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may i get vacancies in government schools for teacher post? I am working as a teacher in a public school in Saharanpur and taking senior classes. I have done B.Ed and having 8 years teaching experience
  8. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  9. Am I eligible for Computer Teacher job in government or private schools?
  10. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision? -- [New]
  11. How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance
  12. How to get a government teacher job? I am a NTT/B.Com graduate
  13. How this is possible for me of doing Ph.D in Geography being a candidate working as a School Teacher in a recognized aided school in Kolkata?
  14. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  16. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  17. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  18. Art and craft teacher job in government school
17th April 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School

i completed my Mcom. presently iam a house wife i have one and half year child. i like to join in the teacher training course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?