29th May 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Ed course after working as a teacher in government school?

iam working as a teacher in government school . i finnished my b.ed and i wish to do m.ed course. can u give the details of colleges offereing m.ed courses in parttime

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to write the TET exam this year? I am working as a teacher in a reputed English Medium School
  2. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  3. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  4. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  5. How may i get vacancies in government schools for teacher post? I am working as a teacher in a public school in Saharanpur and taking senior classes. I have done B.Ed and having 8 years teaching experience
  6. How this is possible for me of doing Ph.D in Geography being a candidate working as a School Teacher in a recognized aided school in Kolkata?
  7. How can join territorial army as an officer after working as a teacher in government school?
  8. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  9. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  10. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a government teacher job? I am a NTT/B.Com graduate
  12. Art and craft teacher job in government school
  13. Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school
  14. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  15. Age limit to apply for Teacher post in Kerala Government School? -- [New]
  16. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  17. Can I become a government teacher after working in Ministry of HRD? From where to do B.Ed and what is the age limit?
  18. Maximum age limit to apply for the position of Teacher in Government School after completion of B.Ed course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?