2nd September 2011, 02:57 PM
jayasri123

Am i eligible for Hindi Teaching in TGT after completing graduation with Philosophy, Sociology?

I have completed my Graduation in 2004,with Philosophy Sociology A.I.H.now again i have applied for graduation in single subject (hindi) from open university.so for getting eligible for hindi teaching in TGT,again i have to do graduation in Sanskrit or this much is enough?

12th July 2012, 01:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Hindi Teaching in TGT after completing graduation with Philosophy, Sociology?

A bachelor’s degree along with a B.Ed is essential for TGT. You can apply for TGT posts in those particular subject areas where in you hold a graduation degree. If you want to appear TGT in Hindi, it is necessary to posses a BA in Hindi along with B.Ed. So, you need to first pass graduation from Open University which you have applied in. This will help you to apply for TGT posts in reputed schools.
2nd April 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for Hindi Teaching in TGT after completing graduation with Philosophy, Sociology?

i m graguate in education,sociology,education & gen.english and PG in Philosophy and b.ed in hindi & sst. what i can do to get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?