16th June 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IAS examination if my height of 5.3? I want to join civil services India

gud evng sir/madam my name is purnachandrarao my height is 5.3 now . I want to go for civil services india.am i elegibe for IAS examination.

22nd August 2012, 08:21 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Am I eligible for IAS examination if my height of 5.3? I want to join civil services India

Minimum eligibilty to appear in the UPSC civil services exams is graduation Pass
Min age to aply is 21 years
Max age to aply is 30 years
OBC gets 3 years age relaxation and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxation

Number of attempts- 4 for general, 7 for OBC and no restriction for sc/st candidates

If you meet the above eligibilty yes YOU can apply

Next UPSC prelims exams will be held in may 2013 and forms will come out in feb 2013
11th November 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for IAS examination if my height of 5.3? I want to join civil services India

Why a height is required in an IAS ? Iam Nitin Pao belongs to schedule tribe and my height is just 5.4 so, can I appear for IAS exam ?
25th May 2021, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 5.4" . I m eligible for IAS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?