18th July 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course in Correspondence?

sir,
I am B.Com final year student doing correspondence course.I give my final exams in may 2013. Can i eligible for bank ibps clerk exam... plz give me information.

Related Questions:
18th July 2012, 07:53 PM
lakshmi dhana

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course in Correspondence?

HAI,,,,,

after you get graduated,,you can sit for the exam........you can make use of your final year for the preparation of this exam...

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS CWE for RRB's

NABARD had just released the the eligibility criteria for Common Written Exam for Clerk and Probationary Officers.

Students who wish to apply for Clerk and PO Jobs in Regional Rural banks will have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

Age Limit: Min: 18 years and Max: 28 years.

Educational Qualifications : A graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university of India.

Note:

1) The eligibility criteria is same for Clerks as well as PO's.
2) Students must note that merely satisfying the IBPS Eligibility criteria doe snot entitle you for a job in RRB's . You will have to satisfy each bank's eligibility criteria for applying in that particular banks.
3) Knowledge of Local language is essential.

IBPS Exam Pattern for CWE for RRB's

For Clerks

S No.

Name of the Test

Number of Questions

Max Marks

Time

Reasoning

Composite time of 2 hours and 30 minutes

Numerical Aptitude

General Awareness

4 (a)

English Language

(b)

Hindi Language

Computer Knowledge

For Probationary Officers

S No.

Name of the Test

Number of Questions

Max Marks

Time

Reasoning

Quantitative Aptitude

General Awareness

English Language

Hindi Language

Computer Knowledge

Application Fees: Those who wish to appear in the IBPS CWE for RRB's will have to deposit the below mentioned application fees:

For Clerks: Rs 50 (For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates) and Rs 350 (For Others)

For Officers: Rs 50 (For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates) and Rs 450 (For Others)
18th July 2012, 08:00 PM
lakshmi dhana

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course in Correspondence?

HAI,,,,,

after you get graduated,,you can sit for the exam........you can make use of your final year for the preparation of this exam...

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS CWE for RRB's

NABARD had just released the the eligibility criteria for Common Written Exam for Clerk and Probationary Officers.

Students who wish to apply for Clerk and PO Jobs in Regional Rural banks will have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

Age Limit: Min: 18 years and Max: 28 years.

Educational Qualifications : A graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university of India.

Note:

1) The eligibility criteria is same for Clerks as well as PO's.
2) Students must note that merely satisfying the IBPS Eligibility criteria doe snot entitle you for a job in RRB's . You will have to satisfy each bank's eligibility criteria for applying in that particular banks.
3) Knowledge of Local language is essential.

IBPS Exam Pattern for CWE for RRB's

For Clerks

S No.

Name of the Test

Number of Questions

Max Marks

Time

Reasoning

Numerical Aptitude

General Awareness

4 (a)

English Language

(b)

Hindi Language

Computer Knowledge

For Probationary Officers

S No.

Name of the Test

Number of Questions

Max Marks

Time

Reasoning

Quantitative Aptitude

General Awareness

English Language

Hindi Language

Computer Knowledge

Application Fees: Those who wish to appear in the IBPS CWE for RRB's will have to deposit the below mentioned application fees:

For Clerks: Rs 50 (For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates) and Rs 350 (For Others)

For Officers: Rs 50 (For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates) and Rs 450 (For Others)
18th July 2012, 11:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I am B.Com final year student doing correspondence course.I give my final exams in may 2013. Can i eligible for bank ibps clerk exam... plz give me information.

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common written Examination for recruitment in Clerical Cadre in 19 Public Sector Banks .

Sorry to say that you are not applicable for IBPS Clerk Exam if you can apply through your Graduation degree.because you have completed your graduation degree in the month of may 2013.

The another thing is if your degree is recognized then you are applicable IBPS clerk Exam.

But the good news is that you can apply here with your 10th and 12th marks if you have fulfill the below given criteria.

Those candidate have 60% above marks in 10th OR 50% above marks in 12th OR completed graduation degree are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

Pattern for IBPS Clerk Exam:-
  • Reasoning
  • Computer Knowledge
  • General English
  • General Awareness
  • Quantitative Aptitude
For more details about IBPS Clerk Exam , you can visit www.ibps.in .

19th July 2012, 12:39 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
Now you are doing your graduation that is B.Com
So you have already completed 12th standard exam.
So you are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

But you must fulfill these criteria too

1.Your age must be within 18 to 28 years
2.You must be an Indian.
3.You should not have any pending backlogs

I think you have all these criteria

Try to emphasize on these parts :

=> Reasoning
=> General English
=> Quantitative Aptitude
=> General Awareness
=> Basic Computer Knowledge

All the best............
12th October 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am BBA final year student.I give my final exams in may 2013. Can i eligible for bank ibps clerk exam... plz give me information.
12th October 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my degree final year march 2011 but i have not passed two papers is iam eligible for second ibps clerk exam conducted in december/january?
16th October 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for ibps clerk exam being student doing b.sc(PCM) final year?
17th October 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for ibps clerk exam being student doing b.sc final year
26th October 2012, 10:00 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
You just wait for the next year and appear for the exam after finishing your exams.
It is a tough exam.
So, appear for the exam with full preparation.
You have to learn Gk and read the current affairs along with general awareness.

Work hard and chase your dream.

At the same time reasoning and aptitude sections are really time consuming and time is a crucial factor over here.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
27th October 2012, 12:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-You will be eligible for IBPS clerk and PO only after completing your graduation.

-Final year students can't apply for IBPS clerk exam.

-In the online application form you have to write the percentage of your graduation marks to complete your application.

-If you haven't passed your graduation you will not know your percentage hence you can't apply now.

-So wait for next year and complete your graduation and then apply for IBPS clerk.

-You have another option for you if you want to apply for SBI clerk then you can apply because for SBI clerk 10+2 is only needed.

-So start preparing for the clerical exam .

BEST OF LUCK....
27th October 2012, 01:36 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

You Are Eligible For Bank Clerk. Because 12th Passed Candidates Are Eligible For Bank Clerk And After The Graduation You Are Also Eligible For Bank PO.

SBI Bank Clerk Eligible Criteria :

1. 60% In The 12th
2. Age Limit : 21 To 30 Years

IBPS Bank Clerk Eligible Criteria :

1. Passed Candidate In 12th Class
2. Age Limit : 21 To 28 Years

Books For Bank PO :

>>>>R.S.Agarwal,

>>>>T.S.Jain,

>>>>Hari prasad,

>>>>R.Gupta's,

>>>>Upkar's publication's,

All The Best!!!!!!!!!!
27th October 2012, 06:34 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

dear ...

yes you are eligible for IBPS exam after your graduation....

3rd December 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I am final year in Bsc can i apply in sbi po & clerk plese send me in my email id ( [email protected])
12th December 2012, 07:06 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course in Correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

hi friend,

1. A candidate must have completed their Bechelor Degree with atleast 55% from recognise universities.
  2. Age limit should be Not exist 28 years there is a relaxation available for OBC and SC/ST category students

EXAM PATTERN:

Reasoning
English Language
Computer Knowledge
General Awareness
Quantitative Aptitude
Computer Knowledge

all the best.........
18th January 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing BE final year , can i have chance for write bank exams
18th January 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i am complete my b.tech degree in may 2013 can i eligible for ibps exam 2013
28th February 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech second year cse branch... can i apply for bank clerk posts?
16th April 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I am currently pursuing BCA from IGNOU. I heard that nationalized banks do not certify distance education. Is it true?
16th April 2013, 08:57 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for IBPS Clerical Exam as you have completed 12th and pursing B.Com. in correspondence.

IBPS - Institute of Banking Personal Selection conducts clerical exam for 19 Public sector banks.

Eligibility for IBPS clerical Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National.
-Should have either completed 10th with 60% marks or have completed 12th with 50% marks or have completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should be a computer literate one.

Hence you are eligible for IBPS clerical exam if you have eligibility mentioned above before completion of Graduation and after completion of Graduation from a recognised University either through regular or correspondence mode, yuo will be eligible for the same.

For more information you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
17th April 2013, 11:30 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for IBPS is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for the IBPS examination.

The eligibility criteria required for the IBPS Clerk examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any recognized college or university.

* Final year contenders are not eligible.

* Percentage criteria is not required.

* Age limit:- 18-28 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contenders.

* Good knowledge of Computer and English.

* Nationality:- Indian.

9th July 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i am completed B.E.Mech on 2013 with 75%.i am eligible for IBPS Exam.provide the question pattarn
19th August 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Hey...i have completed my bcom on 9-4-2014 this year..so may i eligible for ibps clerk...pls rply....i m soo confused bcoj in ibps website they ve wrtten that candiadate must passed degree on or before 1-9-2013...pls tell me....
4th November 2014, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Studying B.Sc (Chemistry) -2nd year, University - madurai kamaraj university distance education. Next year i am complete degree. So, am I eligible to apply for all banking clerk exam next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?