24th March 2012, 09:07 PM
kaeena

Am I eligible for IBPS PO, IBPS clerical and SBI PO clerical after scoring 90.86% in 10th, 55.60% in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation?

i got 90.86% in 10th and 55.60 in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation , then am i eligeble for I.B.P.S PO and I.B.P.S clerical and SBI PO and clerical??

25th March 2012, 03:34 AM
sachin170490

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS PO, IBPS clerical and SBI PO clerical after scoring 90.86% in 10th, 55.60% in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation?

yes, You are eligibile for any bank exam without any relaxation, because you have graduate degree with more than 55%. Marks. You can apply for clerks and p.o both.
If you have graduate degree, there is no matter of 10th & 12th marks. for any exam of bank you can apply with the help of your graduation degree. But after appliying, you have clear entrance exam and inetrview too.

best of luck.
25th March 2012, 09:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS PO, IBPS clerical and SBI PO clerical after scoring 90.86% in 10th, 55.60% in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaeena View Post
i got 90.86% in 10th and 55.60 in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation , then am i eligeble for I.B.P.S PO and I.B.P.S clerical and SBI PO and clerical??
Your academic marks is good .According to your academic marks you are eligible for SBI PO and CLERK also IBPS PO and CLERK Exam.

SBI CLERK EXAM

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 50% are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.If you have completed Graduation degree then you are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.

Marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST/PH category.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for Reserved category.

Process of SBI CLERK exam-1)Written Test 2)Personal Interview

SBI PO EXAM:-

If you have scored 50% marks in graduation degree then you are applicable for SBI PO exam.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

IBPS CLERK EXAM:-

IBPS exam is conduct for BANK CLERK for 19 banks .

Only those candidate have completed 10th are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

Your 10th marks must be above 60% then you are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

OR

Those candidate have completed 12th with above 50% are eligible for IBPS CLERICAL exam.

Also all candidate age must be in between 18 to 28 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

Those are belongs from Indian ,Nepalis, Bhutanese and Tibetan eligible.

IBPS PO EXAM:-

The another way is IBPS PO exam.If you have completed Graduation degree then you are applicable for IBPS exam.

But your age must be in between 20 to 34 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .

25th March 2012, 11:19 AM
ankur_1993

Location: 280/7, CHOOTA BHAGARA , ALLAHABAD-211002 ,UTTER PRADESH,INDIA.
Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for IBPS PO, IBPS clerical and SBI PO clerical after scoring 90.86% in 10th, 55.60% in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation?

YES,i eligeble for I.B.P.S PO and I.B.P.S clerical and SBI PO and clerical??
25th March 2012, 11:35 AM
v.ritu

Smile Re: Am I eligible for IBPS PO, IBPS clerical and SBI PO clerical after scoring 90.86% in 10th, 55.60% in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaeena View Post
yes,u r eligible.But in case of some bank notifications.they ask certain pecentage of marks.If u get good score in ibps,u will get job.The banks according to the ibps give job according to the marks u got in ibps.
25th March 2012, 12:37 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You want to appear in IBPS conducted bank entrance exams...

Then to appear in those exams you have to fulfill some eligibility criteria first..

Eligibility criteria for IBPS BANK PO exam:-----------------
-----------------------------------------------------------

*The candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade from a recognized university..
*Final year candidates are also eligible for the exam.
*Age should be in between 21-30 years..
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.
*The candidate must be computer literate.
*The candidate should be a citizen of India..

Eligibility criteria for IBPS BANK clerical exam:-------------
----------------------------------------------------------

*The candidate must have complete the 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized central/state education board.
*A candidate , who is going to appear in 12th board exam can also apply for the exam..
*The age should be in between 18-28 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OB the upper age relaxation is 3 years.
*The candidate must be a citizen of India.

Eligibility criteria for SBI bank PO exam:--------
-----------------------------------------------

*The candidate must have complete the graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
*Final year candidates are also eligible for the exam.
*The candidate should have secured 60% aggregate through out the career.
*The age should be in between 21-30 years..
For SC/st the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years..
*The candidate must be computer literate.

Eligibility for SBI bank clerical exam:-------------
--------------------------------------------------

*The candidate must have complete the 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized central/state education board.
*A candidate , who is going to appear in 12th board exam can also apply for the exam..
*The candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.
*The age should be in between 18-28 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OB the upper age relaxation is 3 years.
*The candidate must be a citizen of India

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill..
As you have secured less than 60% aggregate in graduation and in 12th class , so you will not be eligible for the SBI bank entrance exams..

But you can go for IBPS bank entrance exams..

All the best.
25th March 2012, 01:15 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
IBPS exam is conducting 19 banking sectors,
The eligibility criteria:

The candidate should complete graduation with any percentage from any recognised university.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

The age limit is 20 to30years.
25th March 2012, 01:50 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You have scored above 60% marks in 10th standard examination
But you have not above 60% marks in 12th standard examination or graduation
So you are not eligible for SBI PO,SBI CLERK,
But you are eligible for IPBS [PO and CLERK]

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SBI PO and CLERK :

For SBI CLERK you will have to score minimum 60% marks in 12th standard.
And for SBI PO you must have minimum 60% marks in graduation

Eligibility criteria for IBPS CLERK and PO :

For IBPS clerk you must have completed 12th standard examination and for IBPS PO you will have to complete graduation with minimum 50% marks in that

All the best.............
25th March 2012, 03:09 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

you are eligible for ibps po and clerk your marks is good
ibps po exam
in ssc 60% more than in inter 50% above in graduation need you are eligible for ibps po
ibps clerk:
you need all above things
sbi clerk:
in ssc 60% above in inter 50% above in graduation more than you need
3rd April 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i completed ibps clerical exambut not completed graduation.will i get interview calls based on ten plus 2(90%) and 148 marks in ibps clerical exam.
5th April 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir my percent in 10th 58.2 12th 62 in bsc 58 in mba 65 .am i eligible for sbi bank po.
27th May 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

am I eligible for IBPS clerical exam with 10th score 59% and 12th score 53%??? please tell me...
14th July 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have 88% in 10th, 48% in 10 2 and 58%in BSc.IT in distance from KUVEMPU UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE, and GNIIT from NIIT with 65% in 2012. MAY I APLY FOR SBI CLERK OR PO ?
13th August 2012, 01:39 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

First of all i would like to tell you that there is no relation of 10th standard marks with any of the bank exam , the marks that matters the most in clerical exams are the 12th standard marks and for PO Exams , The marks that you obtained in graduation are the most important.

Now , if you are willing for Clerical Exam , then you are eligible for IBPS Clerical exam but not for SBI Clerical exam because in order to be eligible for SBI Clerical exam , you must have 60% marks in 12th.

Secondly Id you are willing for PO Post , the same happens here that you are eligible for IBPS PO but not for SBI PO exam because of just 59.50% marks.

So , i would suggest you to prepare for IBPS Clerical or PO exam.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
13th August 2012, 10:06 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi....!!!!

-->Eligibility criteria for IBPS bank PO exam:-

-candidate must have completed the graduation from recognised university.

-final year candidates are also eligible.

-age should be in between 21-30 years.

-for SC/ST 5 years relaxation is there and for OBC relaxation of 3 years.

-candidate must be indian.

-->Eligibility criteria for IBPS bank clerical exam:-

-candidate must have completed the +2 from recognised board.

-+2 standard candidates are also eligible.

-age should be in between 18-28 years.

-->Eligibility criteria for SBI bank PO exam:-

-candidate must have completed the graduation from recognised university.

-final year candidates are also eligible.

-candidate must have 60% marks.

-age should be in between 21-30 years.

-->Eligibility criteria for SBI bank clerical exam:-

-candidate must have completed the +2 from recognised board.

-+2 standard candidates are also eligible.

-age should be in between 18-28 years.

-candidate must have 60% marks.

all the best...go ahead!!!
13th August 2012, 11:34 PM
07vidhi

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for IBPS PO, IBPS clerical and SBI PO clerical after scoring 90.86% in 10th, 55.60% in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation?

hello,
yes, You are eligibile for any bank exam without any relaxation, because you have graduate degree with more than 55%. Marks. You can apply for clerks and p.o both.
If you have graduate degree, there is no matter of 10th & 12th marks. for any exam of bank you can apply with the help of your graduation degree. But after appliying, you have clear entrance exam and inetrview too.

best of luck

regards
vidhi
14th August 2012, 08:54 AM
yogesh8955347778

14th August 2012, 11:59 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Bank Clerical and P.O. exams conducted by SBI and IBPS.

Eligibility for IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) Clerical Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian Citizen
-Should have either completed 10th standard with 60% marks OR have completed 12th standard in any stream with 50% marks from a recognised Board OR have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 18 to 28 years of age.
-Should be a computer literate one.

Eligibility for IBPS P.O. Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National
-Should have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 20 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should have good knowledge over computer.

Eligibility for SBI Clerical Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
-Should have completed 12th with 50% marks from a recognised Board OR should have completed Graduation in any stream From a recognised University.
-Should be within 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should be a computer literate one.

Eligibility for SBI P.O. exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National.
-Should have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 20 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should have fair knowledge over computer.

For more information you may log on to AND http://www.statebankofindia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?