7th August 2012, 10:00 PM
saba shifali

Am I eligible for Infosys an WIPRO through campus placements with 82% in 10th, 95% in 12th

hi sir,
i have 82% in 10th, 95% in 12th and 64.4% in BE.so sir plz can u tell me iam i eligible for infosys and vipro through on campus placements.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Infosys an WIPRO through campus placements with 82% in 10th, 95% in 12th
  2. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  4. Campus selection in Infosys, Wipro etc after 83% marks in BCA and 66 and 62% in 10th and 12th respectively?
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placements with 81.4% in 10th, 62.2% in 12th and 74.9% in 6th semester?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  7. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  8. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placements after getting 6 ATKT's in 1st sem and 4 in 2nd sem?
  9. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  10. Am I eligible for Infosys placements after scoring 88.32% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and 74% in B.E?
  11. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  13. Is it possible to sit for Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam and other campus placements having secured 52% in 10th, 61% in 12th and may be 70% in B.E.?
  14. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placements of TCS and Wipro and other Companies having secured 76% in 10th, 61% in 12th, 57% in B.Sc and 70% in MCA?
  17. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for placement in L&T, Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after scoring 89.7% in 10th
8th August 2012, 09:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys an WIPRO through campus placements with 82% in 10th, 95% in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by saba shifali View Post
hi sir,
i have 82% in 10th, 95% in 12th and 64.4% in BE.so sir plz can u tell me iam i eligible for infosys and vipro through on campus placements.
WIPRO ,INFOSYS are top Level MNC companies.For both companies hiring process is on different eligibility criteria.

Only Final year or Pass-out B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA degree holder are applicable for WIPRO , INFOSYS .

WIPRO => WIPRO want 50 in 10th and 12th , 60% in B-TECH .

INFOSYS => Want 65% through out career.

So as per marks criteria you are applicable for Wipro but you are not eligible for Infosys.Some time Infosys want 60% marks in B-Tech or BE degree .In this cases you are applicable for Infosys.

NOTE:- For all above mention companies follow the below criteria also.
  • Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable.
  • One year career gap candidate are applicable.
Process of above companies recruitment-
  • Aptitude Test
  • Technical test
  • HR
### You should prepare well in C , DS and DBMS subject.

### You must have brief idea about your final year project.

Some time maximum no companies conduct GD round for the reason of mass elimination and communication skill.
8th August 2012, 11:01 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys an WIPRO through campus placements with 82% in 10th, 95% in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by saba shifali View Post
hi sir,

Wipro On Campus and Off Campus drive is mainly for the MCA and Engineering Students.

You need to have minimum 50 percent of marks in both class X and XII.

At graduation level you need to secure minimum 60 percent of marks.

If you have attended the Wipro Off Campus in the last six months then you are not eligible.

Selection Process includes:

Written Examination
Technical Interview
HR Interview

For the Written Examination you will get questions from the following sections:

Analytical Section
Verbal Section
Technical Section

Generally they ask around fifty questions and total time alloted can vary from fifty to sixty minutes.

The cut off marks for this exam is 45 percent and luckily there is no negative marking as such.

Syllabus for the Written Examination:

Verbal Section:

Odd man out series
Jumbled words
Punctuation marks
Reading Comprehension
Passive to Active Voice and vice versa
Idiomatic expressions
Punctuation Marks
Sentence Completion
Sentence Correction
Synonyms & Antonyms

Technical Section:

Microprocessors
Basics of C-Language
CPP
General Computer Awareness
Operating System
C-Programming

Aptitude Section:

SI & CI
Averages
Percentages
Trains
Clocks
Areas
Shares
Directions
Partnerships
Profit and Loss
Time and Distance
Reasoning
Puzzles
Logical Questions
Odd Man Out
Number Series
Blood Relations
Time and Work

Infosys recruits fresh engineering graduates and even students who have done their post graduation in engineering. MCA students also can apply for both on campus and off campus recruitment.

To be eligible to work with infosys you need to maintain a decent 60 percent of marks all throughout your academic career.

Selection Process includes:

Written Exam
Technical and HR Round

Infosys Written Exam Pattern:

Verbal Ability
Aptitude Reasoning Test

Syllabus of Verbal Section:

Reading Comprehension
Passages
Theme Detection
Sentence Correction
Fill in the appropriate word

Syllabus of Aptitude Reasoning Section:

Syllogism
Picture Reasoning
Statement Reasoning
Data Sufficiency
Data Interpretation
Relation Problem

The cut off for verbal section is 24 out of 40 and for the reasoning section is 18 out of 30.

For the technical interview both the companies will mainly concentrate on your academic projects and how you have fared all these years. Along with that they will also talk about the technical skills you have mentioned in your interview.

The HR round is basically to check your communication skills and how well you approach people and talk to them. Your confidence, personality, behaviour everything will be scrutinized.
8th August 2012, 11:34 AM

Hiii Sir / Madam,

Am I eligible for I.T Companies through campus placements with 56% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 71% in BBI [Bachelor of Banking & Insurance]...
I had 'Oracle' courses in 2012 and done my Graduation last year on 2011..
And i am confused which course should i do for my Master degree...
I am intersted in I.T...
Please reply me as soon as possible...
8th August 2012, 12:07 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hello dear
Every company have different eligiblity criteria.
in wipro you are also eligible because you have 60% throughout.
But in Infosys 65% is required for applying.
so you have to apply in wipro as well as in other companies.
good luck to your bright future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?