2nd September 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for JBT course in Haryana after passing diploma mechanical

I am diploma(Mechanical) holder from ignou.Am I eligible for JBT course in haryana

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for JBT course from haryana after passing Mechanical diploma from IGNOU with 60%
  2. Am i eligible for JBT course from Haryana after passing Mechanical diploma from IGNOU with 60%
  3. Are B.Ed candidates eligible for the post of JBT teachers in Haryana?
  4. Are B.Ed candidates eligible to apply for JBT posts? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done ETT from Chandigarh and having residential of Haryana
  5. Which will Recruitment procedure for JBT teachers be held in Haryana? How can I avail 85% reserved home state quota for the same?
  6. List of JBT Colleges available in Haryana? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Difference between the course of D.Ed and JBT? Is there any institute in Haryana conducting JBT course?
  8. Am I eligible for JBT Teacher in Haryana?
  9. Are B.Ed candidates applicable for the post of JBT Teacher in Haryana? What is the criteria of recruitment for teachers?
  10. How can I do JBT course in Haryana? What is the date of the sale of form for JBT?
  11. How should I take admission in B.Tech after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the best colleges in Haryana?
  12. Is there any vacancy for SDO mechanical in Haryana? -- [New]
  13. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  14. What is the selection procedure for JBT Haryana?
  15. How to take admission in JBT Haryana?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Tech in manipal university after passing diploma mechanical engineering?
  17. Can B.Ed student apply for JBT teachers post in haryana
  18. Am I eligible to give CTET from Delhi, haryana and UP after doing JBT from JK Bose university, J&K?
15th November 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for JBT course in Haryana after passing diploma mechanical

Am I eligible for JBT course in Haryana after passing diploma mechanical from IGNOU after 10th as I am not 10 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?