1st January 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Are B.Ed candidates applicable for the post of JBT Teacher in Haryana? What is the criteria of recruitment for teachers?

do b.ed candidates are applicable for the post of jbt teachers in haryana?,,,and,,,what is the criteria of recruitment of teachers,,,,actually i have done my e.t.t from chandigarh and am a permanent resident of haryana,,,and also htet paper-1 pass,,,i have heared from someone that in haryana,,85 % seats are reserved for those who pass jbt from haryana????,,is this true,,,please guide me,,,,

Related Questions:
  1. Are B.Ed candidates eligible for the post of JBT teachers in Haryana?
  2. Which will Recruitment procedure for JBT teachers be held in Haryana? How can I avail 85% reserved home state quota for the same?
  3. Are B.Ed candidates eligible to apply for JBT posts? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done ETT from Chandigarh and having residential of Haryana
  4. Can B.Ed student apply for JBT teachers post in haryana
  5. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  6. What should I do to apply for a job in Haryana as a teacher after completing PTC(JBT)?
  7. Am I eligible for JBT Teacher in Haryana?
  8. When will be the B.Ed exam starting date in Tamilnadu?
  9. What is the syllabus for Chemistry for RMSA Teachers Recruitment Test?
  10. Minimum age limit for applying for Government teaching job? -- [New]
  11. Date of TET Exam? Syllabus for TET Exam?
  12. What is the procedure followed to become a KV school teacher?
  13. What is the criteria for the post of JBT in Haryana?
  14. Can i apply for teachers post while doing B.Ed?
  15. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  16. Syllabus of TET Exam for Bengali subject in WBSSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Common Eligibility Test for Teachers will be applicable to new recruitment of teachers or to those working in schools for more than a year?
  18. Admission procedure for B.Ed? Eligibility without any teaching experience?
31st January 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are B.Ed candidates applicable for the post of JBT Teacher in Haryana? What is the criteria of recruitment for teachers?

jbt teacher ki recuritment kab karoga
12th February 2012, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are B.Ed candidates applicable for the post of JBT Teacher in Haryana? What is the criteria of recruitment for teachers?

do b.ed candidates are applicable for the post of jbt teachers in haryana?,,,and,,,what is the criteria of recruitment of teachers,,,,actually i have done my e.t.t from chandigarh and am a permanent resident of haryana,,,and also htet paper-1 pass,,,i have heared from someone that in haryana,,85 % seats are reserved for those who pass jbt from haryana????,,is this true,,,please guide me,,,,
14th February 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Jbt ka enterance exam ka h
25th February 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

when htet certificate issue by board haryana
7th April 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

when will be the next selection of p1 teachers in kenya 2012
8th April 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Are B.Ed candidates applicable for the post of JBT Teacher in Haryana?
19th July 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

is b.ed applied for jbt teacher
16th December 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

can B.ed candidates apply for jbt in teacher haryana
20th July 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

haryana me jbt teacher banne ke liye age kitni honi chahiye agar naam darj kra eakkha ho
26th March 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

i am belonging sc delhi my graduation marks 42 percentage can i apply ctet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?