29th June 2012, 09:51 PM
SUMIT_HADMODE

Am I eligible for job in an IT company after scoring 57% aggregate in B.E?

hi sir,
i m sumit hadmode,
doing B.E(computer science) from mumbai university
ive scored
83% in 10th ,
70 percent in 12th and
57% agg in B.E
is am eligible for job in an IT company or shud i plan for post graduation.
or is it okay to have 1 yr gap after my b.e for preparation of mba. . .
plz reply asap

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a job in any software company after scoring less than 60% in aggregate in B.E exam
  2. Am i eligible to get a job in a good company after scoring 66% in 10th and 58.3% in 12th board
  3. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  4. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
  5. Skills required to get a job in a reputed company after scoring 70% aggregate, 74% in 10th and 80% in 12th?
  6. Can I be eligible for companies like Accenture, Infosys, NIT after scoring 55% aggregate?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC company after securing 81% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 60% aggregate in B.Tech with 1 backlog
  8. Companies for which I am eligible for job after scoring 64% aggregate in final year and less than 57% in 12th?
  9. Companies for which I am eligible after scoring 63% aggregate in final year?
  10. Do I have any opportunity for job sin top companies after scoring 64.9 aggregate and 90+ in inter?
  11. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  13. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  14. Opportunities after BTech with 56% Aggregate?
  15. Will I be eligible for MNC or core company after scoring an aggregate of 72%, 88% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for TCS or WIPRO after scoring 62.93% in B.E
  17. Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? -- [New]
29th June 2012, 11:23 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India
Default Re: Am I eligible for job in an IT company after scoring 57% aggregate in B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUMIT_HADMODE View Post
hi sir,
i m sumit hadmode,
doing B.E(computer science) from mumbai university
ive scored
83% in 10th ,
70 percent in 12th and
57% agg in B.E
is am eligible for job in an IT company or shud i plan for post graduation.
or is it okay to have 1 yr gap after my b.e for preparation of mba. . .
plz reply asap
hello
according to your given detail you will be eligible according to 10th and 12th class but according to B.E. may be you have to face little problem to get interview call.
Because IT field is a strong field and they require good marks in graduation or post graduation but you have quite less marks but you will be eligible but you have to face problem regarding to interview and job.
so try for job and you have to do post graduation and complete with good percentage then you have fully chance to get good job.

good luck
29th June 2012, 11:40 PM
jayshree bacchav

Default Re: Am I eligible for job in an IT company after scoring 57% aggregate in B.E?

Hello Sumit,

You are deffinitely eligible for Job in IT company. If your financial condition's are not so well then only you should apply for job but if its not that problem then go for post graduation. You can give GATE (entrance exam for ME) and do ME if you scored well in GATE otherwise go for MBA and crack CAT and Do MBA (finance or HR )

But remember if you are interested for job then you should know extra skills. Those matter alott in the interviews and get ready to work on small sallery for atleast 1 and half year and take experience. On that experience you can get opportunities to work with many high level that is multinational companies.

All the best

Regards,
Jayshree.
30th June 2012, 07:17 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Your previous classes academic records are good but in your engineering time you have secured very less marks. Most of the companies are recruiting to only those candidates who have secured more than 60% marks and you have very less marks so it is not easy to say that you will get job or not. If by any way you can reach at least for 60% marks then this will bring a good career path in your life.
If you are planning to do MBA then you can get the job after your MBA but do study hard and reach at least your minimum marks so that you will not face any problems. Most of the company are also looking that there should not be more than one year study gap.
30th June 2012, 10:08 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed engineering certainly you are eligible for a job. But you cannot expect a job in any MNC. You will have to start with gaining experience in lesser known firms. Post graduation is also a good option. But it is not advisable to take a break for a year to prepare for its entrance exam. This could be a drawback at the time of interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?