10th January 2013, 03:14 PM
rahul.trivedi888

Am I eligible for a job in degree college after completing masters in physical education and M.Phil from Pune University?

Am i eligeble for job in degree college (Uttar Pradesh) after completing masters in physical education and m.phill from pune uni.?

4th August 2013, 06:11 PM
adityamm1990

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job in degree college after completing masters in physical education and M.Phil from Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul.trivedi888 View Post
Am i eligeble for job in degree college (Uttar Pradesh) after completing masters in physical education and m.phill from pune uni.?
yes you can apply for
1.Physical training teacher in all govt schools and private schools.
2.apply for coaching dept in govt and private sector
5th August 2013, 10:52 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job in degree college after completing masters in physical education and M.Phil from Pune University?

You can apply for job in colleges in Uttar Pradesh. If you are only going to keep focus on one particular state then I will suggest you to appear for the State Eligibility Test of Uttar Pradesh.

The State Eligibility Test is conducted for lectureship in government funded colleges. It is a state level entrance exam while the National Eligibility Test is all India level entrance exam which is conducted by the University Grants Commission.

Physical Education is one of the subjects in National Eligibility Test. Therefore you can apply for either the SET or NET exam and become lecturer in government college.

However I should point out that vacancy through National Eligibility Test will be much higher than the UP SET entrance exam.

If you want to appear for either of the two entrance exams then please ensure that you are meeting the following criteria mentioned below.

Eligibility

1. You should have Indian nationality.

2. Post graduation degree from recognized college.

3. At least 55 percent marks in post graduation.

4. SC/ST will have to score 50 percent marks.

5. Final year students are allowed by UGC to appear.

6. But under the condition that they will submit degree in 2 years if passed the exam.

7. Your subject for exam will be Physical Education.

8. The age limit for candidates appearing for JRF is 28 years.

9. 31 years is the limit for OBC.

10. While 33 years is the limit set for SC/ST candidate.

11. To apply for lectureship you should be at least 19 years old.

12. There is no upper age limit for lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?