6th August 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the job in government sectors after doing B.Tech(Civil) from ICFAI University, Dehradun

Sir, I am doing B.Tech(civil) from THE ICFAI university dehradun. I belong jammu and kashmir, am i eligible for the jobs in government sectors. is there any criteria regarding the university as university is in the list of ugc private university. sir,is it necessary that university must be under section 3(f) of ugc. please tell me sir
I shall be highly thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Related Questions:
  1. Is the institute affiliated to ICFAI university Dehradun? Market value of the institute and university?
  2. How good is ICFAI Tech Dehradun?
  3. Am i eligible for lectureship in anywhere in india after doing MBA graduation from ICFAI university, Dehradun
  4. How is ICFAI University ,dehradun for the mba programme?
  5. How may I get placement records and faculty information of ICFAI(Dhradun)?
  6. Can I be able to get a job completion of my studies in all sectors like MNC's/Government Sectors
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Ed at the age of 40 year?
  8. From where I can get application forms for ICFI university(Dehradun)?
  9. Are the results of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam declared?
  10. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  11. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  12. Is there job openings for M.Sc IT students in government sectors?
  13. Am I eligible for Rajasthan state Civil/government job after completing graduation in BBA from ICFAI, Tripura?
  14. Is Pharma MBA available in IBS?
  15. How much salary will I get after completing BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do PGDM from ICFAI University scoring 37.33 percent in B.Com? -- [New]
  17. Is JRN Vidhyapith, Rajasthan recognized by AICTE(For technical education) and UGC? Can I apply for a job in government sectors, semi-government sectors & municipal corporation? Am I eligible for GATE? I have done B.Tech(Civil) from this Universit
  18. How to join Analysis job after doing CFA from ICFAI university?
10th July 2023, 01:09 PM
eduking

Default Re: Am I eligible for the job in government sectors after doing B.Tech(Civil) from ICFAI University, Dehradun

ICFAI University is a UGC-recognised university and you will be eligible to apply for government jobs based on your degree from the said University. Just make sure you fulfill the other criteria related to the post you are applying for.

Selection for a government job will be based on a written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Candidates who belong to Jammu and Kashmir are surely eligible to apply for government jobs but they need to have proof of identity and address to apply for the jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?