30th September 2011, 11:28 PM
07madni

Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?

respected Sir / mam,
I have done BBA from ICFAI university, tripura with the distance learning mode so i really would be very greatful to you if you will tell me about B.ed.Sir is iam elegible to do b.ed from any govt university and what could be the subject for doing b.ed if iam eligible for that.
And the next thing is that sir if i do b.ed with the distance learning mode, Would it be valuable for me to get a govt job in primary school.What is the value of b.ed in distance learning if i do.Presently iam doing MBA from the same university with the distance learning mode.

Hope i will get an exact answer.

thank you

28th February 2012, 01:31 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07madni View Post
respected Sir / mam,
I have done BBA from ICFAI university, tripura with the distance learning mode so i really would be very greatful to you if you will tell me about B.ed.Sir is iam elegible to do b.ed from any govt university and what could be the subject for doing b.ed if iam eligible for that.
And the next thing is that sir if i do b.ed with the distance learning mode, Would it be valuable for me to get a govt job in primary school.What is the value of b.ed in distance learning if i do.Presently iam doing MBA from the same university with the distance learning mode.

Hope i will get an exact answer.

thank you

Since,The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University[ICFAI],Tripura is approved by the University Grant Commission and Distance Education Council, the degree is fully recognized on all India Level and the Graduates are eligible to apply for B. Ed program in any government recognized University.

Candidate willing to pursue B. Ed program through distance mode must be working as a teacher in any government recognized school even on temporary basis since two years if not more. If candidate do not have the teaching experience then they are only eligible to apply through regular mode given they must have scored a minimum of 50% and 45% in case of pursuing B.Ed course approved by NCTE.

There are Universities which offers B.Ed course through Distance Mode and are approved by the DEC. Following are the list of those Universities:

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Osmania University
Andhra University
Kakatia University
23rd April 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?

i am pursig bba from a distance centre affilated aaidu , i am eligible for bba and what are the subject can i take?
14th November 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for B.ED from any govt university after completing Bsc IT from Kuvempu University through distance learning? Please help me i am feeling restless. I would feel great if i can get an exact answer. Hoping for the best.
30th May 2013, 05:20 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam,
I have done graduation after a program "BPP" from IGNOU. BPP is not equivalant of 10 2.
Can i do B.Ed from a govt. univercity?
Will it B.Ed course be valid for govt. job?
30th May 2013, 05:30 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam,
I have done graduation after a program "BPP" from IGNOU. BPP is not equivalant of 10 2.
Can i do B.Ed from a govt. univercity?
Will it B.Ed course be valid for govt. job?
17th July 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

i hve done my bba..can i eligable for tripura civil service..if i eligable ..how can i choose my optional paper?
5th April 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I am B.ed bydistance education in 95_95 from mahatma Gandhi granddad vishwavidyalaand tet pass can I get government job in primary section in Uttar parades
9th July 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have done my BBA from CV Raman university and working as a teacher in an international school. Can i do B.Ed and after that MA?
I am planning to write SET exam and take up a job as a lecturer in a government college. Will it be possible? Please help.
14th August 2018, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I am teacher in west Bengal. If I pursue bba from icfai university distance mode ,can I admit b ed from West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?