17th January 2021, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join IAF Flying Branch being a BPharm female graduate?

Hi Sir, I am a female candidate and I have completed BPharm program. I want to join IAF Flying Branch. But I am not sure whether I am eligible or not to join Flying Branch of IAF. Kindly let me know about this asap.

7th February 2021, 01:10 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to join IAF Flying Branch being a BPharm female graduate?

Indian Air force is one of the most prestigious branches to get admitted inthere are several ways through which you can get a seat in Indian Air force they are
Through National defence academy there eligibility criteria is
Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 with physics and there should be a male candidate having at least the age of 19 and The half
Through the CDSE the criteria is age should be 20 to 24 years the candidate should be an Indian citizen the marital status of the candidate should be single and only men are allowed
Through the NCC special entry the age should be around 20 to 24 years the national station be Indian marriages status should be single and preference is only for male candidates
Through the AFCAT the eligibility criteria is any graduate with a minimum of 60% marks and must have studied physics and mathematics in the 12th standard the age should be between 20 to 24 years and should be a Indian citizen
The marital status should be single and the gender is both male and female
So the only way you can appear for the Indian Air force is through the AFCAT but you need to fulfill their criterias
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?