30th August 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for flying branch in IAF? I'm a B.E student for ECE branch and my Age crossed 23 years

sir i am BE students from ec branch, but my age has crossed 23.can i eligible for flying branch in IAF?
send details..

29th March 2012, 03:49 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for flying branch in IAF? I'm a B.E student for ECE branch and my Age crossed 23 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am BE students from ec branch, but my age has crossed 23.can i eligible for flying branch in IAF?
send details..
In order to join the Flying Branch of Indian Air Force, The maximum age limit for a graduate (without a Commercial Pilot Licence) is 23 years for both permanent commission as well as short service commission.

A candidate who has crossed the maximum age limit of 23 years will only be considered eligible for the Flying Branch provided she/he hold Commercial Pilot Licence issued by The Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
In such case, the aspirant must have qualified Bachelors Degree program with a minimum of 60% marks and must have studied Mathematics and Physics in the Higher Secondary level.

Recruitment of such candidates will be done on the basis of Short Service Commission and the term of engagement will be 14 Years.

For further information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?