19th January 2012, 12:47 AM
tanaytaj90

Am I eligible for junior engineer recruitment exam in CPWD after my diploma in Civil?

dear sir,
i got my diploma in civil in the year. may i got a chance to face the junior engineer recruitment in cpwd ?? then what have i do??

Related Questions:
  1. CPWD civil engineering exam papers for Junior Engineer civil in CPWD
  2. Previous 10 years solved papers of Junior engineer civil in CPWD department
  3. Am i eligible for CPWD? I am a civil engineering diploma student
  4. Previous years question papers of SSC Jr of electrical paper? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written exam being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  7. Last 3 years question papers for staff selection commission of Junior engineer(Civil)?
  8. What is the exam date of Railway Recruitment Board for Junior Engineer
  9. In which exams I should appear to get job in Indian Railway being a B.Tech(IT) graduate?
  10. Syllabus and question papers for Junior Engineer diploma in civil engineering
  11. How can I prepare to crack Bihar Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Civil recruitment exam? Syllabus and suitable books for preparation?
  12. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  13. Appointment after getting selected for JE in CPWD? -- [New]
  14. Model question papers for the post of Junior Engineer? I am a civil Engineering diploma holder
  15. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  16. How can I join IGNOU VEIP programme for B.Tech in Civil Engineering, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and working as a junior engineer?
  17. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  18. Can I give CPWD Junior Engineer examination after passing B.Tech IVth year
21st May 2012, 03:43 PM
mdsaad786

Default Re: Am I eligible for junior engineer recruitment exam in CPWD after my diploma in Civil?

you are eligible for junior engineer recruitment exam if you secure minimum 55%marks in diploma.
21st May 2012, 05:39 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: Am I eligible for junior engineer recruitment exam in CPWD after my diploma in Civil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanaytaj90 View Post
dear sir,
i got my diploma in civil in the year. may i got a chance to face the junior engineer recruitment in cpwd ?? then what have i do??
SSC :

SSC conducts the Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical) exam every year in the month of March/April for recruitment of :

Junior Engineers in CPWD (Central Public Works Department),
Central Water Commission (CWC) and
MES (Military Engineer Services).

Eligibility Criteria for SSC JE :

Academic Qualification :

Minimum diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute.

Age Criteria :

Min : 18 years,
Max : 27 years.

Exam Pattern:
1. Written Test: 500 marks
2. Interview: 100 marks

SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam 2012 will consist of two papers.

First Paper will consist questions from following subjects:
General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 marks)
General Awareness (50 marks)
One of the Papers- Civil & Structural or Electrical or Mechanical (100 marks)

Second Paper- It is a conventional type paper of 300 marks. Candidates have to answer questions of only one part:
Civil & Structural or
Electrical or
Mechanical Engineering.

Time Duration: For both the papers, candidates would get two hours each.

Candidates can’t use any sort of aid for paper I. However, in case of paper II they can bring Non Programmable Calculator, Logarithmic Table and Steam Table.
According to the official notification Paper II of only those candidates would be evaluated who are able to match the cut off marks of paper I which would be set by the Commission.

Interview of 100 Marks: Candidates who qualify in the paper I and paper II and get place in the merit list would be called for the interview. Final selection list would be made after the interview

For more details view brochure
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSCJEExam2012Notice.pdf(395.5 KB, 181 views)
21st May 2012, 09:25 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Am I eligible for junior engineer recruitment exam in CPWD after my diploma in Civil?

Hello Friend,

SSC conducts the Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical) exam every year in the month of March/April for recruitment of :

Junior Engineers in CPWD (Central Public Works Department),
Central Water Commission (CWC) and
MES (Military Engineer Services).

Eligibility Criteria for SSC JE :

Academic Qualification :

Minimum diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute.

Age Criteria :

Min : 18 years,
Max : 27 years.

Thank You!
9th June 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

sir is it good to pursue my civil engineering for SRM university,chennai while it is only affiliated by UGC,but not by AICTE???
Will i be eligible for govt jobs after my course???
kindly help me sir??
13th August 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i have done my diploma with 55% marks ` am i appear for it` give me some suggestion`

yoursfaithfully
23rd August 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

my slf mr.shantanu.n i m doing INTEGRATED B.TECH MBA CIVIL department..my course is recognised UGC ...the duration of course 5 year...then i m eligible or not??????
4th March 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, am I eligible for junior engineer civil examination in cpwd after passing B.E. civil. As they have asked for diploma civil. I had applied for ONGC exam for diploma civil and they rejected the application saying that you are not eligible due to B.E. degree. Reply as early as possible... Thanks in advance.
4th March 2013, 02:13 PM
nwagh88

Sir, am I eligible for junior engineer civil examination in cpwd after passing B.E. civil. As they have asked for diploma civil. I had applied for ONGC exam for diploma civil and they rejected the application saying that you are not eligible due to B.E. degree. Reply as early as possible... Thanks in advance.
4th March 2013, 02:15 PM
nwagh88

Default Re: Am I eligible for junior engineer recruitment exam in CPWD after my B.E. in Civil?

15th September 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the age relexaition for RBA for the post of JE in cpwd
28th January 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i want departmental order for the qualifying marks of cpwd junior engineer exam
25th May 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam

I am persuing Btech from civil want to know that what are the exams i need to clarify to be a CPWD/PWD engineer and what are the norms to clarify PSU'S??
9th June 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in Civil jun,2014. May i apply for any government job? When recruitment process get started?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?