31st January 2012, 11:40 AM
malar blossom

Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for the year 2012 having completed Schooling and 10+2 in Tamil Nadu?

i'm malarvizhi from tamilnadu..... i have finished my 10+2 in 2011. all my native and schooling i done in tamilnadu....did i am eligible for karnataka CET 2012????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for lateral entry in Bangalore after completing schooling in Tamilnadu?
  2. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in AIPGMEE if completed schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Information about MDS entrance exam? I have completed my schooling and intermediate first year
  5. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET if my parents belongs to Karnataka but completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Will I be eligible to write upcoming CET being a candidate of 12th class from Tamil Nadu?
  8. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  9. Information about MDS entrance examination? I have completed BDS degree in Tamilnadu
  10. Can I appear in AIPGMEE if done schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS in Tamil Nadu?
  11. Am I eligible for TNPSC Exams? I'm from Karnataka but my Birth place is Tamil Nadu.
  12. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  13. Other state candidates are eligible for SI of Tamil Nadu police department? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  15. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  16. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  17. Can i write the karnataka cet if I did schooling outside karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Quotas and benefits available in Karnataka CET 2015? Date of examination in 2015?
1st February 2012, 07:50 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for the year 2012 having completed Schooling and 10+2 in Tamil Nadu?

You are eligible to appear for Karnataka CET for admission in Government colleges of Karnataka.

According to recent notification of KARNATAKA EXAMINATIONS AUTHORITY, Government of Karnataka
the Karnataka CET 2012 shall be conducted on 3rd and 4th May.

The detailed notification and brochure of CET should be published in 2nd week of Feb 2012.

Keep visiting the KARNATAKA EXAMINATIONS AUTHORITY, Government of Karnataka website.

http://kea.kar.nic.in/
2nd February 2012, 05:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for the year 2012 having completed Schooling and 10+2 in Tamil Nadu?

To appear this exam you should have done your schooling in Karnataka. So based on this condition you are not eligible to appear this exam. You will however be eligible if either of your parents have studied in Karnataka. They should have studied a minimum of 7 years there. Also they need to submit certificates to prove the same.
26th February 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for the year 2012 having completed Schooling and 10 2 in Tamil Nadu?

my mom failed in 2nd PUC in karnataka.......but i am doing my 12th in tamilnadu board....i have birth certificate in karnataka....am i elligible to appear for CET 2012??????
29th February 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for the year 2012 having completed Schooling and 10 2 in Tamil Nadu?

Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for the year 2012 having completed 8th-2nd PUC in Karnataka?
4th March 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Am born in tamilnadu am going to write my 2 exams on tamilnadu state board syllabys.am I eligible to write aCET?
10th March 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for Karnataka C.E.T for 2012 as i am belong to Kerala?
19th March 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

where to get kea cet application forms in online?
29th June 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

iam a non-karnataka student .i want the details of eligibilty for B.E throgh diploma .i finished my diploma in maharastra please give me correct details
9th July 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm failed in final sem from one subject and i want to revaluvation of that so it is possible to write the cet exam? plz reply me i'm waiting plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?