22nd April 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Karnataka quota?

My children are born in karnataka and have studied for 7 years in Bangalore .(from class 2 to Class 8th).10th & 12th is from Maharashtra

Are they eligible for Karnataka quota?

kavinder singh

2nd November 2012, 04:10 PM
alledusol

Default Re: Am I eligible for Karnataka quota?

The board will consider the native place your children. And they wont consider their syllabus of education for SSLC and higher secondary. But their marks for the respective stream should be enough as per their qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET? I am doing 12th from Mumbai and my mother is from Karnataka 6 17th January 2018 10:43 AM
Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka 3 25th August 2017 02:23 PM
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma 16 5th January 2015 11:17 AM
What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same? 4 8th November 2014 08:29 PM