18th April 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Kerala police at the age of 41 years?

I am a retired from army as a Subedar. My age 41 years now , can i join in kerala police

21st April 2014, 06:39 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join Kerala police at the age of 41 years?

You have been mentioned that you are now retired person and you have retired from army service for the post of subedar and now you want to do a service in Karnataka police service and you want to know that is you can apply for this job or not and also you have been mentioned that you have 41 year old.

Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have been mentioned in the questions in the forum. You can apply on the Karnataka police service in the basis of your ex servicemen quota as you are in service in the sector of defence line. But if you want to apply Karnataka police service then you have following eligibility criteria to join this service are like you must have citizen of Karnataka means you have voter identification of Karnataka as you are the citizen of Karnataka. And also you have ex servicemen quota.

So don't worry you have the chance of to join the Karnataka police service if you are belongs to the Karnataka citizen if you are not Karnataka citizenship so don't worry if you are citizen of India then you can apply job on the basis of your ex servicemen quota on your respective state.
15th July 2021, 07:47 PM
Singhskomal

Maximum age limit for general candidates 30 years.
Sc/st 45 years. Obc 35 years. For police services.
7th December 2022, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

Im 45 years old army man. Can I applybwith kerala SI post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?