31st August 2010, 10:54 AM
R.Thiru

Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc(Computer Science) and MBA(Marketing)? How should I apply for the law course?

Hi Sir/Madam,
I finished B.Sc (Computer science ) with 50.5% and M.B.A (Marketing) with 66%. Now i eager to study law cource
1] I am eligible to do this course?
2] I had more percentage in M.B.A. M.B.A is eligible to apply LAW course?
3] How to apply?

thanking you

24th May 2011, 09:09 AM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc(Computer Science) and MBA(Marketing)? How should I apply for the law course?

Hi Thiru,

You are eligible for L L B course.
Already you have Graduation so you can join 3 years course in L L B.
If you are planning to join in any of the top colleges like NALSAR, NLSIU or any other biggies then you must have higher percentage of marks.
You also need to qualify in the Common entrance exam for Law.
The application form for Common entrance examination in Law gets from online and offline.
30th May 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc(Computer Science) and MBA(Marketing)? How should I apply for the law course?

thank you
3rd June 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc(Computer Science) (crosspontent) How should I apply for the law course?

thank u
15th January 2012, 08:43 PM
senthilkumarvm

hi my dear friend.... you are asking about eligibility of the Law course..

there are 2 type of law course available friend..

1.after finishing your +2th and join to the law course
--5 years
--entrance exam must
2.after completing Degree you can join LAW
--3 years
-- no entrance exam

so you are eligible to join law course

All The Best VMSAJH
21st June 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc(home science) and NIIT 1 year (software)? How should I apply for the law course?
19th May 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/mam

I have completed my MCA(Master of computer application), am i eligible for Law course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?