6th January 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for LLB post completion of my Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (P.B.B.Sc.)?

I am doing Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (P.B.B.Sc.) so, kindly tell me whether am I eligible for LLB admission or not? If yes, then let me know the details of entrance exam I need to write for pursuing LLB.

15th January 2019, 07:38 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB post completion of my Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (P.B.B.Sc.)?

LLB is Bachelor in Law and it is three year course from a recognised university.

The entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course.

So, candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in the course.

There is no age limit to appear for the examination to get admission in the course.
15th January 2019, 08:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB post completion of my Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (P.B.B.Sc.)?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor's degree in law course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. You should have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can apply for LLB course after Bachelor's degree in Nursing course.
15th January 2019, 08:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for Bachelor's degree law after completion of Bachelor's degree in Nursing course.

Eligibility criteria for LLB course:

*Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

*Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree required for admission in good colleges.

Top Universities for LLB are DU, IGNOU, BR Ambedkar University etc.
15th January 2019, 09:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law and candidate passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to get admission in the course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course. The minimum required aggregate to appear for the examination varies with institute.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination to get admission. It is three year course and candidate can get admission in the course at any age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?