30th July 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Tech college after scoring 2793 rank in PGECET? What is the counseling date?

sir iam v.chiranjeevi and i got 2793 rank in pgecet so i can eligible to m.tech college? suppose in which college i got the m.tech seat and counciling dates please send to my mail. E-MAIL;[email protected] thank you sir

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 49 rank in OC category in PGECET in EI stream?
  2. What is the counseling date for PGECET? Am I eligible to get a seat for M.Tech after scoring 4422 rank in PGECET
  3. How to do M.Tech in Hyderabad after scoring 6000 rank in PGECET ECE department? Which college will I get in counseling?
  4. Can I get a government college after scoring 2793 in UPTU Biotech?
  5. List of colleges for which I am eligible after scoring 934 rank in PGECET
  6. What is the counseling date of PGECET? List of all the colleges?
  7. Which M.Tech college can I get after scoring 1808 rank in PGECET under ECE stream
  8. Colleges which I can get after scoring 3318 rank in PGECET in ECE stream? List of M.Tech colleges with last rank admitted according to PGECET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 6634 rank in PGECET counseling
  10. What is the PGECET counseling starting date?
  11. Can I get a seat after scoring 476 rank in OU PGECET in ST group? When is the PGECET counseling?
  12. Mtech admission details about PGECET in civil engineering stream
  13. After scoring 31 rank in PGECET in Mechanical Stream? PGECET counseling notification dates?
  14. When is the PGEET counselling? -- [New]
  15. How to do M.Tech in Hyderabad after scoring 13413 rank in PGECET in CS stream
  16. Can I get a seat in any M.Tech college after scoring 5622 rank in PGECET under BC-A category? How is counseling conducted? Fee structure details?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 67 marks in OU PGECET(Mechanical) in BC-B reserved? When is the counseling held??
  18. Can I get a seat in M.Tech CSE in Hyderabad after scoring 390 rank in PGECET?
31st July 2016, 09:15 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech college after scoring 2793 rank in PGECET? What is the counseling date?

Yes, you are eligible for the M.tech college by getting this rank.
One more thing i would like to make you clear with, by this rank you can not get your M.tech seat in IIT or NIT or top 10 M.tech college.

Yes, you can get admission to any of the good private institution like: VIT or KIIT.
SO, based on your Merit rank, you need to continuously keep on tracking the merit list announcement for the particular rank by various Institute in which you are aspiring to take admission.

And when you get your merit rank list announced by any of the college, just go for the counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?