31st July 2016, 12:58 PM
kalpeshdk

Good colleges for Computer Science in Pune and their Cut Off list?

Well, i got 70% aggregate in Diploma i want admission in collages of Pune for computer branch... tell me the good collages for Computer engineering at Pune and their cut off list... thank you in advanced.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list for computer science/computer engineering in Mumbai and Pune University?
  2. Cutoff list of Pune University Colleges? Can I get admission after scoring 73% in 5th semester of computer diploma?
  3. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Pune, Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  5. Cutoff list of last year in computer engineering direct 2nd year in colleges in Pune?
  6. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering colleges from colleges in Pune?
  7. How may I get the admission cut off list for lateral entry in Pune university?
  8. What is the cut off list followed last year for diploma colleges in Pune?
  9. Cutoff list of various colleges in Pune?
  10. Cut off for B.Sc Computer Science course in Fergussion College in Pune?
  11. How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune? List of the entrance exams?
  12. Cutoff list of engineering colleges of Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of good colleges I can apply for B.Com course in Pune or Mumbai after completion of 12th with 85% marks in CBSE board?
  14. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  15. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  16. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year computer engineering college in Mumbai and Pune?
  17. List of colleges in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad along with their last year cutoff marks for admission into class XI?
  18. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year computer engineering pune and north university?
31st July 2016, 03:07 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Good colleges for Computer Science in Pune and their Cut Off list?

Top colleges in Pune for Computer Science are :

1- College of Engineering, Pune
2- Indira College of Engineering and Management (ICEM), Pune
3- Dr. D. Y. Patil School of Engineering and Technology (DYPSOET), Pune
4- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune
5- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune
6- Alard College of Engineering and Management, Pune
7- Marathwada Mitra Mandal's College of Engineering (MMCOE), Pune
8- Pune Vidhyarthi Griha’s College of Engineering and Technology, Pune
9- All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Engineering, Pune
10- Sinhgad Institutes, Pune
11- Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Pune
12- Army Institute of Technology, Pune
13- Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune
14- G. H. Raisoni Institute of Engineering & Technology , Pune
15- MIT Academy of Engineering (MITAOE), Pune

The cut-off marks for admission in these colleges varies every year, But opening rank for admission in Computer science course is 3472 while closing rank is 34566.
31st July 2016, 06:38 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.

But to know the cutoff marks, you need to attend the counseling first because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
31st July 2016, 09:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Computer Engineering has very good scope in the current market. There are so many well reputed engineering institutes in Pune. Every year cut-off changes from institute/university to institute/university. However the average cutoff JEE rank for getting admission in any good college is 750 to 1000. So my suggestion to you is that you should try to score as much as you can in your JEE exam. You can apply for admission in College of Engineering, G H Raisoni College of Engineering and Management, Trinity College of Engineering and Research etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?