7th October 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for M.Tech course after completing my degree in MSc Electronics with 71.98%? Fee structure details?

i am a keralite.i had completed my degree in m.sc electronics with 71.98%.is it eligible for m.tec course?which colleges have m.tec course?please tell fees details also.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  2. Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
  3. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Which entrance exams to appear for and fee structure of the course?
  4. Am I eligible to do CA after completing M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  6. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  7. Am i eligible to do M.Tech(Electronics and Communication from KSOU) after doing MSc Physics(Electronics)
  8. How to get admission in M.Phil degree course? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  9. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Career scope in IT sector after completing M.Sc in Electronics? -- [New]
  11. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  12. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  13. Can I be eligible for M.Phil(CS) after MSc CS? What is the fee structure for M.Phil?
  14. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  15. Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?
  16. Am i eligible for marine engineering after completing class 12th with 73%? What is the fee structure?
  17. Am I eligible to change college for doing msc medical anatomy after BPT?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed course from CU after completing my B.A with 55% from UP? What is the fee structure?
8th October 2011, 06:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for M.Tech course after completing my degree in MSc Electronics with 71.98%? Fee structure details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a keralite.i had completed my degree in m.sc electronics with 71.98%.is it eligible for m.tec course?which colleges have m.tec course?please tell fees details also.
Dear friend,

Yes , You are eligible for M-TECH course.

From this year only final year student are eligible for M-TECH course.

There are no criteria for age and attempts for GATE exam.

The eligibility criteria for M-TECH admission:-

(a) Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology or its equivalent.

(b) Bachelor’s degree holders in Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Electronics/ followed by qualifications obtained through an examination conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE.

(c) Bachelor’s degree holders in Architecture/Design (for M Des program only)

(d) Master’s degree holders in Physics with Electronics/Instrumentation (for M Tech programs).

All the best.
29th February 2012, 07:30 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am i eligible for M.Tech course after completing my degree in MSc Electronics with 71.98%? Fee structure details?

Dear friend,

Yes , You are eligible for M-TECH course.

From this year only final year student are eligible for M-TECH course.

There are no criteria for age and attempts for GATE exam.

The eligibility criteria for M-TECH admission:-

(a) Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology or its equivalent.

(b) Bachelor’s degree holders in Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Electronics/ followed by qualifications obtained through an examination conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE.

(c) Bachelor’s degree holders in Architecture/Design (for M Des program only)

(d) Master’s degree holders in Physics with Electronics/Instrumentation (for M Tech programs).

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?