18th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Career scope in IT sector after completing M.Sc in Electronics?

I am confusing with my goal I had completed MSc electronics I don't know what to do what not to do which one best way based on Bsc or Based on MSc Plz help me MSC don't have that much openings and
MSC student is not eligible for ITsector?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of msc electronics in government sector?
  2. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  3. What is the scope of MSc electronics? What to do after MSc electronics?
  4. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  5. Is there any scope in MSc Electronics? Can MSc Electronics or MBA be done after BSc Electronics?
  6. Career and scope of Botany in government sector
  7. Courses after 10th in IT sector?
  8. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  9. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  10. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
  11. Scope of forensic science in India and abroad
  12. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  13. Career after MSc Electronics? Higher studies and job opportunities -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scope of making career in Core Electronics area in India?
  15. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  16. Scope of doing PG in MSc Electronics? Which entrance tests to answer for doing MSc in Electronics? Syllabus of the entrance test?
  17. How to study in electronics department? What is the scope in Job in private sector?
  18. Msc(electronics) or Msc(informatics) from DU?
11th March 2016, 12:59 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Career scope in IT sector after completing M.Sc in Electronics?

Demand of the Postgraduates in Electronics is increasing day by day so there is a lots of career opportunities are available in IT sector after completing M.Sc. in Electronics.You can do Job as a technicians,programme designer in various well-reputed companies like:
>>Nokia
>>Philips
>>Samsung
>>Anchor
>>Videocon
>>LG
>>Godrej
>>Dell
>>HP
>>Bosh
>>Apple
>>Sony
>>Microsoft
>>CSIR
>>BEL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?