24th September 2018, 11:07 AM
Bisma.fatima

Am I eligible for Masters in Clinical Psychology after graduation in BBA?

Presently, I'm pursuing my graduation in Bachelor of Business Administration i.e., BBA. For, my Masters I wanted to pursue Master of Science in Clinical Psychology. So, having graduation from business studies background Am I eligible for MS Clinical Psychology?

28th February 2023, 04:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Masters in Clinical Psychology after graduation in BBA?

Those who have bachelor's degree in Psychology with atleast 50% and above marks from a recognised board are eligible.
Those having any other degree such as
Bachelor's of Social work
BSc Home science
BA Sociology
BA philosophy
B.Ed with Psychology are also eligible for the course.
Thus after BBA also , you can apply for the course.
There are some colleges that offer admission to such students.
Admission is usually granted on the basis of entrance exam or merit .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?