3rd October 2018, 05:56 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to enroll for CFA program for BCom final year student?

Hello friends, I want to enroll for CFA program. I am in my final year of BCom course. I would like to know about the procedure to enroll for this CFA program for me right after my Graduation. Please tell me immediately.

28th February 2023, 03:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to enroll for CFA program for BCom final year student?

Prospective candidates for CFA program should register online with CFA institute.

To enroll in CFA program , one must meet all educational qualification.

Must have completed bachelor's degree or equivalent and have received degree from the college/university.

Those who do not have bachelor's degree , they can still enroll through " professional work experience" path .

Thus after receiving your degree , you can enroll yourself for the CFA program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?