27th February 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India?

Can I do masters in clinical psychology in USA after completing my bachelors degree in dentistry from India????? What is the minimum criteria required to do the masters course? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  2. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  3. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  4. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
  5. List of best colleges in India which offers master degree in Clinical Psychology?
  6. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  8. Criteria for M.Phill in clinical psychology at NIMHANS Bangalore for 2016 session
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  10. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  11. Am I eligible to do MS Clinical Psychology abroad after completion of MBBS course?
  12. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in neuroscience after completion of bachelors degree in pharmacy?
  14. List of top universities in USA for doing masters degree in forensic science and psychology?
  15. What should I do to become a criminal psychologist?
  16. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  17. Am I eligible for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in Amity University after doing 1 year masters degree in Clinical Psychology from the university of Sussex?
  18. Can I do masters in Dentistry in Bangkok after completion of BDS in India?
14th March 2016, 02:06 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India?

I am sorry to say this but students of BDS cannot pursue the course of clinical psychology in USA.
You are eligible for the course of MDS in USA but you are not eligible for the course of clinical psychology in USA.
So you need to think of something else other than clinical psychology to pursue the course of Masters from USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?