10th March 2011, 01:58 PM
kbhavishya

Am I eligible for MBBS admission after completing engineering degree? I had maths and biology subjects in 12th

hello all
i have completed my engineering degree.
i always wanted to study MBBS.
i have passed 10+2 exams conducted by tamilnadu state government with major subjects as physics,chemistry,biology and maths on march 2006.
my age is 23 now.
am i eligible to join MBBS now?
if so what are all exams i have to attend?
please reply me.

thanks in advance.
Bhavishya K

13th March 2012, 06:35 PM
hikprakash

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS admission after completing engineering degree? I had maths and biology subjects in 12th

Dear

It is possible. you can do your MBBS at any one of the college. it depends upon you state. some state government conducts entrance examination for that, some other state government will be considering their +2 marks only.

Incase in your state there will be an exam, you should consider your medical cut-off. this means you should take average for calculate physics, chemistry, biology, maths.

Otherwise lot of self financing medical colleges in india. you can apply to these colleges without appear any entrance exam.
7th April 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS admission after completing engineering degree? I had maths and biology subjects in 12th

if hum mBBS kie liye syllbus means that ki kitne marks ki physics;biology'chemistry aiyegi and which are book badhai hogi entrance exam ka liye
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?