8th March 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)?

Hi
I'm a B.Sc student. My subjects are Chemistry and Microbiology. I want to know whether I will be able to do MBBS after completing my B.Sc in any of this one subject or else can I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet or else is there some other alternative way to get admission in MBBS. My 12th PCB total is 56% what should I do to get admission in MBBS in Mumbai University. Please reply soon I really want to become a doctor.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a candidate be eligible for MBBS after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  2. Will there be any chance for me to study MBBS through Lateral Entry after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Walk-In-Interview in CG Health for Microbiologist & Epidemiologist post being a Microbiology(Plain) candidate having no experience?
  5. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  6. How to study MBBS after completing BSc? Am I eligible for studies?
  7. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  8. Cost of doing MBBS covers up after completing course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for BPSC after completing MBBS?
  10. Am I eligible for MBBS after completing B.Sc (nursing) course? How may I get details about EMCET exam?
  11. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  12. Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  14. Total expenses to study MBBS? Starting salary of MBBS Doctor?
  15. Can I take up MBBS after completing BSc? I have scored 58% in my HSC
  16. Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  17. Can I study MBBS in medical college of J&K and AP?
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
10th March 2015, 11:52 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)?

Yes you are eligible for MBBS in Mumbai university as the eligibility criteria for MBBS is minimum 55% with PCB should be scored in class 12th. Than after you should have to give entrance exam for MBBS then only you can proceed for MBBS.
31st March 2020, 08:51 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)?

---Yes If you clear the 12th exam with minimum of 70% Mark's with PCB as a main subjects are eligible to get admission in MBBS .

:- All you have to do is to clear the entrance exam namely as NEET to get admission in the top most colleges or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?