25th July 2012, 06:26 PM
dharmendra kashyap

Am I eligible for MCA course in BHU and JNU university after completing BCA 3 years course with mathematics

sir now i have completed bca 3year course with mathemetics but i have not completed 12th class with mathemetics so am i eligible for mca course in bhu and jnu university

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MCA entrance exam in BHU, JNU, Duand Pune University after doing BCA from BIT Mesra
  2. Am I eligible for MCA at JNU? I am a student of BCA from PTU
  3. Am I eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 12th commerce with 47% from UP board without Mathematics
  4. MCA program eligibility in JNU, BHU, DU for Diploma Holders (3 years) in Software Engineering?
  5. May I apply for MCA entrance exams of BHU and JNU being in final year of BCA?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for MCA in reputed universities like JNU, DU, Kurukshetra University?
  7. Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU.
  8. Can I appear for Entrance Exams for MCA course of top universities having scored 78% in BCA but 46% in 10+2?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  10. How to take admission in MCA in colleges like JNu, BHU
  11. Am I eligible for MCA in JNU after passing BCA from APS university?
  12. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  13. Am I eligible for JNU/BHU? I've secured 41% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 57% marks in BCA
  14. What is the procedure and fee of MCA in JNU or DU?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in JNU MCA entrance exam if scored 45 marks in 12th Maths? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for JNU MCA Entrance Exam having completed 46% in 10th class, 61% in Intermediate and 60% in BCA?
  17. Question papers of MCA Entrance Exam of BHU and JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. MCA from JNU after BCA from IGNOU and 12th standard without maths? Entrance exams for the same?
29th July 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA course in BHU and JNU university after completing BCA 3 years course with mathematics

I completed mca from gujarat technical university ,i want to do phd from bhu .am i eligible of it.
29th July 2012, 02:46 PM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for MCA course in BHU and JNU university after completing BCA 3 years course with mathematics

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmendra kashyap View Post
sir now i have completed bca 3year course with mathemetics but i have not completed 12th class with mathemetics so am i eligible for mca course in bhu and jnu university

hi friend,,

MCA(Master of Computer Applications )

you are eligible for mca course....

Course Duration

3 years

Eligibility Criteria

Bachelors Degree under at least 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate, with Mathematics as one of the subjects at either Intermediate or +2 (10+2) or equivalent examination, or, Bachelors level (as a main or a subsidiary subject).

Mode of Admission

Admissions are made through an Entrance Examination Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET) generally conducted between May/June every year. Notification for the Entrance Examination will be generally released during February every year. Through All India MCA Common Entrance Test (AIMCET) generally conducted by the IITs

WWW.bhu.ac.in

ALL THE BEST.....
29th July 2012, 08:35 PM
abthar

Smile Re: Am I eligible for MCA course in BHU and JNU university after completing BCA 3 years course with mathematics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed mca from gujarat technical university ,i want to do phd from bhu .am i eligible of it.
hi

you are eligible to do mca in BHU and JNU universities,but you have to select any one university.

The basic qualification to do MCA in those universities are

1.candidate should have finished their graduation in first class

2.candidate should have scored above 60% in 10,12,under graduation

3.age above 21.

hope this information helps you

All the best
2nd September 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA course in BHU and JNU university after completing BCA 3 years course with mathematics

I am student of bca i scored 54% in 2 with mathametics am i eligible for bhu and jnu mca entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?