31st July 2014, 10:51 AM
AKVishwakarma

Am I eligible for Merchant Navy after scoring 56.33% in PCM and overall percentage in 12th of 62%? What is the minimum height required for merchant navy?

sir is am I eligible for merchant navy??
I got 56.33% in PCM and my overall % in 12th is 62%.
what is the minimum height required for merchant navy??

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  2. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  3. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after getting 48.7% in 12th and 41% in PCM?
  4. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I join Merchant navy after scoring 55% in PCM?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 12th standard for Merchant Navy?
  7. How to get into Merchant Navy after 12th? Minimum percentage required in 12th to get into Merchant Navy?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  10. How much percentage is required to join Merchant Navy?
  11. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy after scoring 48% in PCM and 74% in English in 12th?
  12. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th by PCM?
  14. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  15. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  16. How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy?
  17. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after scoring 60+ marks in PCM in 12th?
  18. How can I join NDA after passing 12th with PCM? Minimum percentage required?
4th April 2015, 08:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Merchant Navy after scoring 56.33% in PCM and overall percentage in 12th of 62%? What is the minimum height required for merchant navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKVishwakarma View Post
sir is am I eligible for merchant navy??
I got 56.33% in PCM and my overall % in 12th is 62%.
what is the minimum height required for merchant navy??
Yes, you are eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy exam-

Those candidates who have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school are eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Your age should be below 20 years.

Physical criteria:-

• Eye Sight = 6/6
• Height = 167 cms
• Weight = 50 Kg
• Chest = 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding)
19th October 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Merchant Navy after scoring 56.33% in PCM and overall percentage in 12th of 62%? What is the minimum height required for merchant navy?

Hello sir, how many percentage Navy should at least go into engineering and science students still have to give exams to be Semester-3
5th June 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 54% in PCM and my total %age is 65% and I got above 70% in English . Am I eligible for merchant Navy as marine engineer.???? Sir please reply fast as soon as possible .
16th February 2018, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed 12th pcm with 63.6 percent and i got 61,62 and 53 in physics, chemistry and Mathis respectively, so can i join merchant navy
30th May 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 69% overall and 59.66% pcm aggregate and 79 in english.Am I eligible for DNS course in merchant navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?