7th July 2013, 07:41 PM
rajeswariraavi

Am I eligible for merit scholarship after pursuing final year B.Tech

I am pursuing final year b.tech in P.V.P.S.I.T. I have secured an aggregate of 87% for the first six semesters.Am I eligible to get merit scholarship?

13th June 2016, 10:44 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Am I eligible for merit scholarship after pursuing final year B.Tech

Merit scholarship after studying b.tech, you need to mention for what course and why you need the scholarship.

As you are in final year of engineering, you are becoming a graduate, then for which course you need to get a scholarship. Scholarship are basically meant for courses and it is about concession in fees in various courses. But for that you need to have to apply for and sit for the exam in order to get a scholarship.

There are various exams conducted in order to get a scholarship, you need to sit for those exams and get a good score in order to become eligible for a scholarship. Hence find out the course that you want to study after completing engineering, then the most important point is to look for exams for scholarship for the courses. If you score well in the scholarship exam, then you can get a scholarship for the course to study.

Only engineering/university marks will not be enough to get a scholarship.So just apply for the course and get a scholarship course in that course by applying for the exam to be held.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?