27th June 2019, 08:04 PM
kasula umarani

Am I eligible for MFA after completion of B.Tech?

I am interested in drawing and I draw many God pictures. I have completed my B.Tech in the year 2018. Now, can I do Master in Fine Arts (MFA)? What is the scope and job opportunities?

30th June 2019, 08:35 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Am I eligible for MFA after completion of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasula umarani View Post
I am interested in drawing and I draw many God pictures. I have completed my B.Tech in the year 2018. Now, can I do Master in Fine Arts (MFA)? What is the scope and job opportunities?
No, you cannot do MFA i.e. Master in Fine Arts after completing B.Tech course. For pursuing MFA course, you must have completed BFA i.e. Bachelor in Fine Arts.

MFA graduates have good scope nowadays. They are recruited on the posts like Animator, Art Designer, Lecturer, Curator, Graphic Designer. Their average salary lies around 4.5-6 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?