20th July 2016, 05:53 PM
Dipanwitadas

Am I eligible to do regular MFA(Painting) in RBU being a 38 years old distance BFA graduate?

Hi, I am Dipanwita, 38 years of age now. I have done BFA(Painting), a 3 years course from SVSU through Distance Education. I have got more than 56% marks in this Degree. Now I want to pursue MFA(Painting) from RBU through the regular mode of study. Am I eligible for this? Answer me soon please.

28th January 2017, 12:55 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do regular MFA(Painting) in RBU being a 38 years old distance BFA graduate?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to opt for the MFA (Painting) course after the completion of your BFA (Painting) course through distance mode, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their BFA course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MFA course.
3rd February 2017, 09:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do regular MFA(Painting) in RBU being a 38 years old distance BFA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipanwitadas View Post
Hi, I am Dipanwita, 38 years of age now. I have done BFA(Painting), a 3 years course from SVSU through Distance Education. I have got more than 56% marks in this Degree. Now I want to pursue MFA(Painting) from RBU through the regular mode of study. Am I eligible for this? Answer me soon please.
You have completed BFA course through distance education so you can't do MFA course in regular mode from RBU.

Eligibility criteria for MFA exam:-

1. Those candidates who have completed BFA with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for MFA exam.

2. Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?